• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm terrified of Spiders. I mean like, I screamed when I saw this beastly banana spider while walking to the library with my friends after school. It was HUGE.

I can't be too high up without having to squat and hold onto something. Which is why I HATE roller coasters XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I don't know aboot aliens, but i think i saw a ghost once and I didn't want to go in the same room i saw it in for a week....yeah, i believe in that stuff.^^;

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    yeah, I know, but I've never actually seen any aliens first hand. I doubt that many people who said they have had. But you sound very persistent about what you claimed happened to you.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I don't think PC's ever had a moment without this thread. ^_^

I'm scared of failure and failing to meet up to people's expectations. I set my own standards pretty high. I'm consequently afraid of rejection, of being left alone, because I can't make myself happy on my own. I'm afraid of things in general; I walk in trepidation of what'll happen next, because although I am resolved not to live life as in death, I do anyway. I'm afraid of the people I love dying. I'm afraid of social situations. I used to be afraid of fire. I'm claustrophobic. D: Yeah, the list goes on.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I don't think PC's ever had a moment without this thread. ^_^

I'm scared of failure and failing to meet up to people's expectations. I set my own standards pretty high. I'm consequently afraid of rejection, of being left alone, because I can't make myself happy on my own. I'm afraid of things in general; I walk in trepidation of what'll happen next, because although I am resolved not to live life as in death, I do anyway. I'm afraid of the people I love dying. I'm afraid of social situations. I used to be afraid of fire. I'm claustrophobic. D: Yeah, the list goes on.

Sounds almost like me...'cept for the clausterphobic part. Even though I do get in comfortable in small spaces...(my room for example. >_>)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Pies....? I can understand being afraid of a happy clown....but, pies?

Endless

I could write an entire essay on things I'm afraid of >.<"

My number one phobia is of spiders and insects with visible legs. Yes, I'm scared of insects with legs. I'm socialphobic, so I'm scared of being judged by other people, and I'm also scared of fish, heights, my Religious Education teacher (if you met her, you would know why), crabs, failure, and the unknown.
    Plus a dozen more things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back