• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Don't ask me why I'm starting this thread. I guess I just felt creative, and I didn't see anything like this asked. I guess I'm also feeling curious...

So, is there anything that you are afraid of? Comon! I know people is always afraid of something... XD

For example, in my case there are two things that scare me, one is the obvious: heights, the higher the height, the higher the fear (but I somehow manage to survive flying on planes... as long as it's not a stormy night... O.o)

And the other? Blood... I can't really stand it. I usually act strong, but I quickly become a bit ill as soon as I see a bit of blood.

So, people. What are YOU afraid of?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets.....pretty anything related to bees will get me scared.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I'm afraid of ... being afraid! Actually no. I like the feeling of being afraid. But I am afraid of spiders, cow killers, vinegaroons and the dark surprisingly.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Anything thats giant, and has more then 6 legs. Yes you guess it, spiders and having freaking ant attacks at my house scare me too.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My biggest fear... to make a fool of myself. Yeah. That's why I always have stage fright when I have to make a public presentation at school.

Years
    Err,- Well, it's not really a fear but I can't stand it if a friend or family's in pain and I am not able to help them. =.= It's really.. Aargh.
    Afraid.. Well, I think the thing I'm most afraid of is losing the people I love and care about.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Lilapsophobia -- the fear of storms,natural disasters,etc. :P
    I'm also afraid of bees,death and child birth ._.;

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    i'm scared of shiny gold. i'm very very scared. i have nightmares about it

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Depths o_o It totally gives me the creeps.. When we were in Paris with out class & standing on top of the Eiffeltower.. I was to afraid too look down =O

oh & bees. I got stung by one when I was 3 years old. I always start to get all freaked out when a bee appears too close to me >.>

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    1. I HATE TORNADOS. They so much freak me out, but Texas is not the state to live in if you hate them. Sucks for me.

2. Car accidets. I always think of it when I'm in a car. I alwyas picture it, me and my family or whoever is in the car falling and smashing into something with a loud BANG.

That's prety much it really.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    My fears:

Spiders
    Insects/bugs
    Death
    Blood
    Popping balloons
    Dolls/Puppets [Sometimes]

I have weird phobias I guess. ^^;

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Another fear is LOSING AGAINST MY SISTER IN A V IDEO GAME! It's just I'm normally better, so I hate losing to her.

And yet another one is AC. It's bores me to death.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Death, Heights, Wasps.
    Yeah that's it.

and losing Pokémon Diamond, which I did once :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back