• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Decided to work on the Dex for a while and am breeding singles. Just bred a Magnemite and a Voltorb. Going to WT them.

Nearly finished Kanto. Holding out on finishing Central Kalos to make Seaking the last entry in both.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Moving on to try to breed a nice Chansey. Some chain breeding to do. Mawile needs to learn something, and I need to find a male Mankey or Primeape to teach it.

What are the chances that the only male of the species in your possession already knows the move (being two levels higher), was traded in from somewhere, was part of a cloning project passed to you due to the other person having temporary difficulties...and, to ice the cake, is Shiny?

I'd say those odds are low. Thankfully, though, I keep Shinies untouched for cloning purposes; I keep a copy of this one in the other game, so I can use this one and get the Shiny Primeape out of it to boot. Victory. Time to chain-breed the move over to a Chansey.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Trying to get a 6 iv eevee with 4 em in a luxury ball hoping to get lucky and get a shiny and let's just say it's a pain to get a females (2 boxes 3 females).

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Trying to get a 6 iv eevee with 4 em in a luxury ball hoping to get lucky and get a shiny and let's just say it's a pain to get a females (2 boxes 3 females).
    I've been lucky with Eevee females lately, getting seemingly more than 12.5%. The 3/78 rate from before may be related.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I'm currently breedingy first team. I have one member done (just need to EV train). I'm working on a reckless shiny starly with decent iv's. I'm trying to find a non-American staraptor with reckless to breed. I have a Japanese ditto, but I'm not consistently receiving reckless (getting mostly keen eye) and not good iv's. I'm breeding the ditto with a 5iv.

Years
  • I was trying to breed myself a Druddigon with a Brave nature and 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs that I could use for fun in Trick Room. While I have a female with 31/31/x/x/31/0, it has Sheer Force, which is good but I wanted to get another with Mold Breaker so I could have one of both just because. But getting one with Mold Breaker isn't proving to be enjoyable. x( Doesn't help that the female i'm using has a 0 Defense IV.

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I am currently breeding HA Cubchoo in a dive ball. It's going to have Yawn, Assurance, Play Rough, Night Slash as egg move. Jolly nature and 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's. I just finished breeding my LC team and had so much fun that I thought I would try breeding something in a cool ball.

Last edited:

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
  • Currently breeding a 6IV Female Eevee to get a Sylveon... i just cant accept the fact that a sylveon can be male lol. it´s taking for ever to breed. (Got my self a 5IV shiny Male Eevee after 80 eggs) So... i´ll use it for a Umbreom.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Making all my previous 5IV flawed parents into flawless ones. PowerSave cloning ftw :]

Like, 60 more to go ><

Making all my previous 5IV flawed parents into flawless ones. PowerSave cloning ftw :]

Like, 60 more to go ><

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    6IV Arons for a customer. Why won't a 6IV one hatch already?! Funny thing is that I bred a shiny one while trying to get a 6IV one; first Masuda Method shiny ever.

Years
  • 6IV Arons for a customer. Why won't a 6IV one hatch already?! Funny thing is that I bred a shiny one while trying to get a 6IV one; first Masuda Method shiny ever.

Those random shinies are always awesome to come by , that's how I got my shiny treecko.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    Desperately looking for HA Alomomola, and currently breeding HA Slowpoke's up to 3 IV's only need one more for special attack and he should be battle ready

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Random shinnies are certainly a nice thing~ I was trying to breed a 6IV Cottonee for a breeding request and after about 37 eggs with 5IV offsprings a nice shiny Cottonee popped up! o 3o Only 4IVs unfortunately, but its caramel coloration certainly makes up for it~

Years
  • Random shinnies are certainly a nice thing~ I was trying to breed a 6IV Cottonee for a breeding request and after about 37 eggs with 5IV offsprings a nice shiny Cottonee popped up! o 3o Only 4IVs unfortunately, but its caramel coloration certainly makes up for it~

Nice and congrats, did it have any egg moves?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • The last Pokemon I remember breeding was Glameow, 3 users wanted one -

and decided to eventually fill up an entire box - the ones in the box I gave them 3 TM's (hone claws, shadow claw, attract) will send them via Wonder Trade.

Years
  • I'm on the hunt for a shiny HA Rufflet...just hit 500 eggs and no luck yet. But I'm using two 6iv parents so it's gonna be at least 5iv! And all the reject 5 and 6iv rufflet will end up on the WT so look out for those :)

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Masuda Methoding Beldum in preparation for OR/AS.

Probably going to have a bunch of 6IV Beldums after this, I already have 6

Back