• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Prince of Persia (PS3), and for an every so often occasion I've been planning to play Final Fantasy X Demo (PS2) until we find the original version or X-2.

Years
    I'm working on The World Ends With You. I'm trying to get all of the pins mastered; I'm at 92%! :D

I also want to pick up something on the PS2, but I'm not sure what. Maybe I'll get my copy of Kingdom Hearts back...

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Playing Soul Silver, rescue Team Blue, as well as Red Dead Redemption. Good stuff right here...

Years
    Borderlands 360, Red Dead Redemption 360, and Pokemon Platinum, Pearl, and HeartGold as I am breeding stuff for preparation towards bothering people and-or the Quick Trade thread for later transfer assistance.

Still beating hippies in Kingdom of Loathing as a Pastamancer because I am a bit too weak for The Man. At least my familiars gain level out of it.

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Its a long list:

Final Fantasy VI (and at the same time, I'm ripping sprites and tilesets lol), Brave Story on my PSP, Final Fantasy II on my PSP, Pokemon HeartGold on my DS for story and on an emulator for cheats, Wii sports on Wii and then Halo 3 -- waiting for Reach, I liked that one a lot :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)
    Got this for $5 the other day and my brother and I are playing through on Co-op. We're actually almost finished--we're on chapter 7 (part... 2?) and I'm pretty sure that's the last one. n_n;; It's a really fun game.

de Blob (Wii)
    My 360 got an E74 error right when I was getting back into the groove of gaming so I think that's why my Wii is getting so much use. :s This game is fun but the levels are so long. I don't know if I really have the attention span for it. x_x;;

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS)
    Got this for $5, too. It's a cute game and the card battle system is actually more fun than I expected it to be. n_n;;

Pokémon Gold (GB)
    Doing a Nuzlocke challenge. I keep losing the Pokémon I luck out on catching that have different types from my main team. :| I also have no flying types so getting around is a total drag. XD; I'm heading toward Gym 8 now.

Aside from these, I'm still plugging away at Picross 3D and... technically still playing FF13 even if I haven't touched it in weeks.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Since my PSP arrived, I've been playing nothing but Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Daxter. I also downloaded Command & Conquer: Red Alert from the PSN, but tbh I only use that to play Skirmish missions when I can't sleep. :3

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    long list....
    kingdom hearts BbS - psp
    pokemon platinum - ds
    miles edgeworth investigations - ds
    just cause 2 - ps3 (almost done!)
    sengoku basara 2 - wii
    devil may cry 4 - ps3
    after i get through these...
    yakuza kenzan - ps3
    super street fighter IV - ps3 (once it comes in)
    aarggh!!! for once i wish games were shorter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright
    Namely the last case when I can. My sister has it on her iTouch, so I have to ask for her permission to continue the case. Better than nothing, though~

Paper Mario
    I'm borrowing it from a friend, so I'm having quite a bit of fun with the game, aye.

Super Mario Galaxy
    I need to beat this game soon so I can give it back to my friend. Dunnow how soon that can be though, sadly.

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
    Not as much as the other three, but since I got it back from my friend a little bit ago, I decided to play a bit of it.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
    Not as much as the other three, but since I got it back from my friend a little bit ago, I decided to play a bit of it.
    I was called a girl for playing that. :D I love Harvest Moon though. *Goes and pulls out SNES*

Well I will be playing that in a bit. (When I get home.) Playing some Pokemon Diamond in school right now.

Years
    Pokemon HeartGold: I recently started over.

MegaMan ZX: I'm really excited for the launch of MegaMan Zero Collection in a few days.

Super Mario Galaxy 2: I'll probably start over in the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back