• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm playing Pokémon Rumble which is just mindless fun (but also a very refreshing, yet repetitive) take on battling and catching.

I'm also playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 which superb! Made of 100% fun with sugar on top. I wasn't blown away with the first game at all. Not even one of my favourite games. But this one of my all-time favourites hands-down. The game design is fantastic. Absolute perfection. This is the Super Mario Bros. 5 I've been waiting for and is so far almost nothing but the stuff I enjoyed in the past 3D Mario titles - the athletic, obstacle course-like courses. Essentially the spirit of a 2D Mario platformer in 3D. I love it

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    360:
    Halo 3
    Modern Warfare 2
    Lost Planet 2
    Super Street Fighter IV
    And random others...

PS2:
    Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sort of forgot I had this, started playing this again to see if I could try and get better at stealth before I got a certain PSP game...)

DS:
    Pokemon SoulSilver - Catching up on some EV training :3

PSP:
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Really enjoying this, despite epicly failing and stealth.

Soon to be playing:

GBA:
    Pokemon FireRed - Finally found one at a good price, been missing this game for years since my last one got stolen! Hopefully it's new and sealed as the description suggests!

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Addicted to: Modern Warfare 2

Playing: Fallout 3, and Dragon Age Origins

Up next: Ninja Gaiden, then Ninja Gaiden 2.

Years
    - Pokemon Mystical Version Weird Ruby hack I'm nuzlocking
    - Anstoss 3 Old and not very well known football manager game. I haven't played this for maybe a year, but now due to the world cup I'm addicted again.

SUTANRII

The New Guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Right now I'm playing

Star Wars The Force Unleashed I (Preparing for the sequel lol)
    Resident Evil 5 (just picked it up)
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (just picked it up)

For RE5 of Tom Clancy's SPC, send me a message to my GT for co-op fun.

GT: TG CriticalzZz (msg me with who you are so I know first)

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    Pokémon Heartgold- I've only just reached Ho-oh.
    Alisia Dragoon (Sega Genesis) - I love this game, even though it used to torment me as a child. =\

Kind of addicted to these games at the moment.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Disgaea. Again.

I keep getting addicted to this game. It's maddening.

Also, I love my cute level 72 sniper. Tsukiko is the best!

My other cute female characters:
    Miyuki - Red Mage
    Gazette - Cleric
    Zam - Ronin

Ahh, I love the cute ones. :D

Years
    Trying to play Xenosaga Episode 1, but either the game is messed up or both my PS2s hate reading dual-layer games. I'm also working on finishing the Plus levels of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: The Minis March Again.

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
    Years
    I am playing Yakuza 3 ps3 beat it
    red dead redemption ps3
    halo 3 odst xbox 360
    heart gold dsi
    soul silver dsi
    super street fighter 4 ps3
    pokemon raptor pc awesome game download it!
    pokemon platinum dsi
    Infamous Ps3
    All of these games I beat but still playing

Also playing Dragon Age Orgins

Last edited:

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    I'm playing Heartgold right now, debating buying Golden Sun again because i need a game to play for when i go away...

I play Uncharted 2 on my ps3, but it is boring if i do not play with friends, and no new games for the ps3 interests me

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I'm right now going over my nostalgia catalog and playing Donkey Kong 64. I've nearly beaten it -- at Creepy Castle ATM -- but unlike most do-overs of it, I'm not going to stop midway through and give up lol XD (I usually gave up after Gloomy Galleon because the level is so bloody boring)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I've gone on a total DS bender these past few weeks. C: *glances guiltily at her PSP* Especially Pokémon. At the moment:

PLAYING Pokémon SoulSilver, Infinite Space.
    RE-PLAYING Pokémon Platinum, Pearl and Emerald.

I should really get around to continuing Contact and Big Bang Mini. And Viva Pinata, my little pinatas must all be dead by now. :x

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    FFXIII - Finally got my hands on this a couple days ago, and as most people have said the game is extremely linear. I'll have to take my time with this one or I'll get bored rather easily.

Silent Hill 4 - Had the urge to play this game again after beating years back. Most don't like this entry but I thought it was an okay game. Still in the beginning though.

Tales of Destiny 2 - Promised myself I try and finish this one. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back