• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Final Fantasy IV for the DS. I started it while on vacation to kill the time. While I haven't gotten too far in it, I'm still enjoying it. Mainly for nostalgia reasons.

Also, I've picked up the Sims 2 again. Right back to the old stand-by game.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I recently started a legacy on The Sims 3, just for fun. I'm now planning to break up Hank Goddard's marriage so he'll marry my Sim. |:

I've also been playing on Cooking Mama for the DS. It's not mine, it's my cousin's and I've had it for months. o_o

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm not necessarily playing these games at this exact moment, but these are what I have played recently and will play in the immediate future:

NDS:
    Super Metroid (on my shiny new flashcart yay)
    Pokémon HeartGold
    The World Ends With You
    Metroid Prime Hunters

Wii
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Metroid Prime 1 (as part of Metroid Prime Trilogy)
    Mario Kart Wii
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Super Smash Bros. 64 (Virtual Console)

PC
    Halo: Combat Evolved
    Portal
    Team Fortress 2

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    counter strike 1.6. im lovin it..
    freaking hackers again. hey you! stop walling!! grrr.. :P

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    Bought Midnight Club : Los Angeles on the 360. Man this game can be frustrating. 50 yards away from the finish line and a random car on the street turns into me and I crash, causing me to lose the race. This has happened about 10 times so far. The game is pretty hard, but it is very addicting. Love the way you can customized your cars.

Years
    And move on to NFS World. Quite good car MMO. Going to play FIFA 10, COD MW2, Colin McRae Dirt 2 and maybe Empire Total war.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I just started on Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War today, and I'm considering starting on Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht sometime within the next few days.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I've just played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360. I'm improving gradually and I've tried to play with my sensitivity increased. It didn't work so well in my first game but I'm not going to give up yet. If I master it, I think it'll help me become so much quicker when aiming down and shooting.

I'm also currently playing Pokemon: Heart Gold Version for the Nintendo DS. I'm just going to restart my game (since I wasn't happy with my previous playthrough) and start getting into the Pokemon games again.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Replaying A Link to the Past. Doing a complete run. But I don't really like the game XD Floaty controls ate ick.

And a replay of Ghostbusters on the 360.

Uhhh.... an maybe will start Psychonauts sometime next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back