• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
Sorted by Console/Priority:

Xbox 360 - Red Dead Redemption
Computer - Lord of the Rings: Online.
DS - Pokemon Diamond

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Currently addicted to Tales of the Abyss and will not be returning to my other games for a good while. ^____^

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
Fallout: New Vegas - Just hit level 16 as I finished the quest to collect 50 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps. I'm trying to do as many sidequests as possible before choosing an endgame path, so I can save and do all of them for the achievements. This game has way too many required speech/barter checks.

Minecraft - Just finished up exploring a HUGE cave system that yielded 520 iron and ~40 diamond. It literally took over 6 hours to fully explore. With some of the iron I finished up the "Cloud-top Railway" connecting my first base (complete with lava tower and fire pokemon gym) to my new base (a small wooden village built on a series of sandy islands in the middle of an enormous lake).

Yeah.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Mostly playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, but it's frustrating me greatly so I'm also playing Oblivion and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in the mean time.

I'm at Olympus in Coded, doing Brotherhood quests in Oblivion, and I'm just collecting flags and treasures in Assassin's Creed. @_@

Rafflesia

i26
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, oh my GOD this game is terrifying, I was literally shaking and pretty much crying. I can't even handle this game for a long period of time. I spend half of my time playing it in my inventory or in the esc menu. I haven't even encountered an actual patrolling monster or anything yet. I'm really interested in the story, though, and I want to experience it first hand so I'm going to end up trying to play through the entire game. Not alone, though, oh god no.

Years
Since my little brother finally beat Ice Cream Beat for me, I've picked up Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep again. I bet Ven's storyline today and have moved onto Terra which I should've started out with apparently BUT OH WELL.

Before that, I was flying through Persona 3 Portable, doing a female MC file. Also a great game. :) Chances are when I get bored of BBS it's what I'll return to.

Years
Playing Grand Theft Auto IV (360) on hope of Niko Bellic 100% completion. Just going through story for now, with the extra stuff like collection and challenges after main story. Or maybe on full map access. Depends on the airport.

Also playing Pokemon XD: gale of Darkness (on Gamecube) for GBA reasons and the egg moves resulting from certain shadow pokes as hatched in Fourth gen games (from Shadow Beedrill for example). On a similar note, am plodding away at my GBA Pokedex' for Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen. Fun, slow times.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
I wonder if anyone's playing DC online??

I wish i could but I'm settling for the only mmo i can afford: Runescape.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Recently I've been busy playing Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels, which I find to be fun. Even though I don't get good cards, or believe in the heart of them I can still pull a win out of my ass when I want to.

Speed

Skyward
Years
I'm on my first playthrough of Infamous. I really can't see the fun in this game, it's way too repetitive, I hope it gets better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back