• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm currently playing Seiken Densetsu 3(The Japan-only sequel to Secret of Mana, which itself is known in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 2).

I'm playing an actual copy of the game. I have, as I'm typing this, a Super Famicom(The Japanese version of SNES) plugged into my TV with the game in it.

It's the BEST game in the series.
    It blows Final Fantasy Adventure, Secret of Mana, Legend of Mana, Sword of Mana, Children of Mana, Dawn of Mana, Heroes of Mana, and Seiken Densetsu: Friends of Mana COMPLETELY out of the water!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I just beat Final Fantasy XIII. The ending was good, but it felt somewhat empty. It wasn't a bad game, but it usually felt lifeless and the story was executed in a horrible manner.

Don't touch another game again Motomu Toriyama, kthnxbai.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Still playing Record of the Agarest War. It has to be one of the longest RPGs I've ever played. I'm nearing the end of the game, and wouldn't mind starting a new game + on hard if it wasn't rented. I've been at it for about 2 weeks nonstop.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Assassins Creed II and because I recently re-discovered my ps1, Crash Team Racing. Ohhhhh the graphical glory of the ps1 never fails to excite me.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns.

That game is ridiculously hard, but it's easily the best game I've played in years. Stuck on the final actual level, 8-7. Didn't put much effort into beating it, though, and I'm too tired to beat it now, so I'll save the ending for tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the final boss battle, because the game is brilliant.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Cross Fire: PC
    A little Korean MMOFPS I came across. The graphics are balls (the resolution only goes up to 1024x768- srsly) but who cares? The gameplay is a little redundant. You shoot, you reload. There's nothing spectacular about this game, but it lets me practice. I'd gladly practice on Assault Cube, but most of the games I'll be playing have recoil, and I still need to learn how to not spray. So... yeah. The game's pretty easy. I typically pick up 40 kills and 20-30 deaths. My highest streak was 11 kills, my highest streak in an FPS ever. I was proud. :D

Combat Arms: PC
    I haven't been playing a whole lot of Combat Arms lately. I'm sort of scared to play it. I recently wiped my Kill/Death Record because it was abysmal (0.67 KDR) and I'm just afraid to play poorly on it, lol. Eh, it's just a game I guess.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Right now im playing Spider-man shattered dimentions (Wii), which I got the christmas. Kinda boring though.

Years
  • Recently and currently, I have been playing Yugioh Tag Force 5 for the PSP.

Great way to check out new cards and decide on what decks are decent or not.​

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pokemon Heart Gold
    Ookami
    Fullmetal Alchemist 2
    .Hack//G.U. Rebirth
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Years
  • Assassins Creed II and because I recently re-discovered my ps1, Crash Team Racing. Ohhhhh the graphical glory of the ps1 never fails to excite me.
    I'm going to buy AC2, now that it's so cheap on Steam, I just need to plow through the first before I do. And Crash Team Racing is one of the best games ever made. The sequels all sucked, lol.

I've been really getting into Colin McRae: Dirt 2 at the moment. Loving it.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Pokémon Leafgreen Monotype Challenge Ground

Fable III

and Mass Effect 2, after I saw the ME3 trailer ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back