• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Counter Strike: Source
I bought this during a holiday Steam sale and for whatever reason, I never played it. I think it was because of the performance seemed very laggy, but today I decided to play it again, and it ran just fine. Lowest settings, sure, but still. I entered a Deathmatch server and was crushed, but I still had a great time.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Tales of Innocence - The game has been pretty easy up until the last boss. Wasn't ready for it at all, and got destroyed. Gotta go back and redo the whole dungeon too. :\

Star Ocean 2 - They've must of raised the difficulty from the original PSX version because I don't remember dying so often in original, lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2012
Aside from some Pokemon stuff I'm finishing up the last little bit of Tales of Graces F (9999 Arles grinding), and nostalgia-ing with some Legend of Dragoon.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Enchanted arms which I think is quite under rated, next up is infinute undiscovery 2000g then mass effect 2 1000 g :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm playing Black Ops and Halo: Reach. I'm getting my PS3 checked out so hopefully by the end of the week I can go back to Killzone 2, considering the PS3 can be helped.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Fallout New Vegas (both core game and Dead Money), Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, and Pokemon HeartGold.

BTW, Dead Money is freaking hard!!!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII (360). Only on Chapter 3, but I'm slowly making my way through the game.

Assassin's Creed is another game I'm on, but haven't picked it up in awhile.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Really digging some Pokemon Crystal right now. :) Hatched my first Odd Egg shiny tonight. It was Igglybuff, but a shiny is a shiny. XD

Years
Right now I've been trying to conquer the Battle Frontier in Emerald. I'm aiming to get all the silver symbols, and I've got five so far. I still have yet to beat the Battle Tower and Pyramid. I keep getting haxed out of the Tower, so I haven't even gotten the chance to face Anabel yet. I'm planning on doing the Pyramid after I beat her.

Other than that, I've been enjoying some Donkey Kong Country Returns.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I currently play pokemon d/d/p, pokemon hg/ss, and pokemon black and white from japan (DS)
I also play need for speed (GC)
And I just bought a wii, any suggestions on what game/games to get for it??
I like racing games and adventure games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back