• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Currently Playing:
- Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
- Sonic Advance 3
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Starting Soon:
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Also currently playing, but am neglecting:
- Fluidity
- Psychonauts

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I am currently playoff pokemon flora sky and FIFA 12 in my free time, but i really need to get into ff13, both infamous games,littlebigplanet, mgs4, and all the cod campaigns... All those and more just sitting around collecting dust, save a few minutes here and there

Cello

Tonight!
Years
I'm playing Oblivion for the first time in my life. I've always been opposed to playing medieval RPGs for the vast majority of my life, seeing as there are way too many of them, so I haven't really played any of the elder scroll games.
It's not that bad so far though!

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Currently Playing:

- Kid Icarus: Uprising (blind)
- Mario Kart 7 (professional worldwides; weekends only)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (blind)
- Pushmo (bonus levels)
- Tales of the Abyss 3D (blind)

Starting Soon:

- StarFox 64 (blind)

User19sq

At the moment, the only games I'm playing right now are:

-Pokemon Sapphire (GBA)
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

AzureRaven

Aquatic Trainer
Years
I have so many games I'm swapping between right now.

Pokemon Black
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Dead Space 2
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy VII

And there's a few more I'd like to get to as well.

rave of shaggy

Red Mage
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Currently playing:

1. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
2. Final Fantasy X International Undub
3. BS Zelda
4. Final Fantasy (Grond Balance and Bugfix Hack)

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 5, 2022
Been playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors quite a bit earlier today. Very fun game :)

Years
More EU3 Divine Wind. Still as the pope. I hate Austria for having absurdly many troops and constantly attacking me and being allied with everything including Castille. I own most of Italy, eastern France, half of Turkey and some islands in the Atlantic or Mediterranean, that's something between 35 and 40 provinces and allows for an army of 70000. Austria has like 10 provinces and almost 100000 soldiers. And I hate Poland (who somehow became the largest nation in the world other than maybe China and control huuuge lands in eastern Europe) for being able to take them on but never doing so.
I really only have the choice between constant reloading to prevent unwinnable two-front wars against armies over twice the size of mine, not to mention the vultures this will attract, damn you Switzerland (they are especially fond of doing this), or being annexed. And, of course, my ally Hungary (three times as big as Austria and owning pretty much all of Eastern Europe Poland doesn't own) is no help and can only field 30000 men. Sooooo frustrating.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I've been playing...

Tales of Graces: ƒ - (Ps3/ENG) - I beat the Child Arc, and the Main arc of the story. Right Now I'm at the ƒuture arc of the story :). Im close to being done as well hahah.

Tales of the Abyss - (3DS/ENG) - Ive been playing some here and there, too busy with Graces F. Im close to beating it as well.

The Legend of Zelda - (NES/Wii VC/ENG) - I just started it, I LOVE IT, I beat the 3rd dungeon Im going on to my 4th soon. :)

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Fire Emblem GBA
Still truckin' through this game, nearly done, I promise :3
Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi
I never actually beat this when the translation initially came out. So, I'm going again!
Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn
It was part of my backlog, ok! It's not just cause I'm obsessed with this series at the moment.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Final Fantasy XIII-2
I'm loving this game. My Miniflan (Hot Dog!) is absolutely adorable and the battle system is just as good as the first, which was honestly all I needed from this game. Plot is okay enough to keep me playing, but honestly it's the battle system that really shines.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
I've been doing a level 1 run of this for the last while. I was hoping to finish it before KH3D but it doesn't look like that'll happen since I'm only on day ~122. It's too easy at level 1, even if it's taking forever. :/ Oh well. Easy master run for Backloggery.

Faerie Solitaire
omg don't judge me. The developer was giving out free copies of it on Reddit and I managed to snag a Steam code. It's solitaire with plot thrown in. The only reason I haven't disappeared 24/7 since I got it is because I installed it on Windows 8 which doesn't play nice at all on my Mac so it's a pain to go play. XD

Years
I just started playing Pokemon Platinum, and I'm still quite early in the game. I also just got SSX and Mass Effect 3 for the PS3, so I'm going to be starting on those soon, too (although I would probably like to go back and do another playthrough of Mass Effect 2 first since I barely made it through the first time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back