• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Currently I'm playing Pokemon Black while the Diablo III open beta downloads on my computer. My buddies and I are super pumped because we've been waiting forever for a good MMO to play, even if it is just for the weekend.

On my Xbox 360 I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect 3 and Gears of War 3. I'm thinking about playing Skyrim sometime soon, but I haven't been in the mood for it lately...

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Currently, I'm playing the Trial/Demo of the Japanese PSP game called "Conception".
It's basically a dungeon RPG with dating elements and has a very unique battle system.
Pretty fun game. I pre-ordered the full version of the game and it's going to be released in a week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I hear FEAR is pretty decent. P3 is a bit slow, but not bad. ME1 is all right, but be prepared for disappointment as far as the series' plot as a whole.

FEAR shows its age graphics wise nowadays but the gameplay still holds up rather well. P3 can border between addicting and boring at some of the later stages in the game though but it's still decent nontheless, took me forever to get Kingu though but it was easily worth it as I plowed through everything by then (Takaya and Jin didn't stand a chance in hell last time I faced them.) but that was during my previous playthrough a few years back. ME1's gameplay combat wise can be better but the plot's rather acceptable which does help in keeping the interest levels high enough to finish it, at least for me anyways.

Also started Fallout New Vegas again despite how many other games I still need to finish right now, I'll most likely be playing this one on the side for now until I finish some of the other games I'm immersing myself in atm.

Last edited:
Years
I've been playing Fallout recently and am going to be playing Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention as that finally arrived today. I doubt I'll be playing much else for a while though, there's so much to do in it.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
I hear FEAR is pretty decent. P3 is a bit slow, but not bad. ME1 is all right, but be prepared for disappointment as far as the series' plot as a whole.

I really really liked ME1. I think as a self-contained unit that game is great. I assume the disappointment you're referring to is ME3? Even that game, though the ending was... unspeakable... I think it had some good moments.

Once I get sick of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (aka once I unlock that goshdarn Geth Infiltrator), I'm going to work on my runthroughs of Fallout: New Vegas (first time) and Bioshock 1 (second time). I need to prepare for Bioshock Infinite...

At the same time, I really need to finish playing Kingdom Hearts II, because I've had a borrowed copy since December, and have gotten through like... the Beauty and the Beast level. >,>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Katherine for the 360 right now.

Dropped everything else except Persona 3, Pokemon Platinum, Mirror's Edge, and FEAR now as well.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Years
I just bought The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the 3DS (I have the original N64 copy too)

I felt so much like playing, but my boyfriend hates Zelda games, and he also hates watching people play video games on consoles, so I had no choice but to finally get a portable copy to satisfy my craving :)

I'm currently getting ready to head into the Fire Temple, though I'm trying to complete any sidequests that can be done right now.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
armored core last raven,class of heroes,armored core portable 3,and generation of chaos(which i reviewed back in college on gamefaqs)....feels good to have a psp again.

havent touched my xbox or ds in a while...like months upon months

Years
Heroes of Might and Magic III is awesome as ever and makes me my precious time I intended to use for some badly needed studying, which is not awesome at all. Rather than playing a hard map with a strong hero, I decided to play a map on the laughably easy normal difficulty, using Xsi as my main hero. Xsi is a necromancer that kind of sucks because she starts with the Learning skill which is just horrible, but even with Xsi the game became easy once I got my Skeleton avalanche rolling. I now have expert Earth Magic with Animate Dead (and some defense spells, no Slow though), Advanced Air Magic with Haste and some nice damage spells, and a Skeleton count of about 700 just in my main army, and enough Power Liches, Vampire Lords and Black Knights to back them up and ensure their numbers' growth.
I have killed 3 enemy starting cities, one of them also being a Necropolis, eliminating the red faction, exiling the blue one somewhere else and ruining the green one, which is down to a single scouting hero. I'm at a size where Xsi alone can't handle things anymore, so I consider getting a second hero, a good candidate would be Nimbus, who has the and specializes the Eagle Eye skill, which is usually even worse than Learning. I really shouldn't, though, because 1) I am in such a dominant position compared to the remaining AI factions (maybe I should have given them alliances), the game won anyway and 2) I didn't even want to start playing. Building up a second hero is fun, which will prevent me from doing what I actually want to do even longer and more efficiently, aaargh.

Jovi

schadenfreude
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Playing FF13-2, TF2, and trying to finish Skyrim.
Badass games.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
My list is as follows...

Fallout: New Vegas. (PC)

Saints Row: The Third (PC)

Assassins Creed (PC)

Prototype 2 (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back