• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now it's this.

Catherine
    Halo ODST
    FEAR
    Gears Of War 1
    Pokemon Platinum

The first 4 games up there are for the 360 while Plat's for the DS obviously.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
    Years
  • These are the games that I usually play:

Pokemon Platinum.
    Pokemon SoulSilver.
    Sonic Generations (3DS).
    Super Street Fighter 4 (3DS).
    Eternal Champions (Wii Virtual Console).
    Sonic Adventure DX (Gamecube).
    Sonic CD (Android).
    Sonic 4:Episode 1(Android).

TY

(PS3)
    FIFA 11: cuz im too poor for FIFA 12
    Midnight Club Los Angeles
    NFS Hot Pursuit
    CoD: World at War
    LBP1

Years
  • Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Although I probably wont be playing it much longer since I'm pretty sure I have to start over, thanks to Ceaser's Legion taking the PLatinum Chip from me when I wasn't looking and effectively screwing my plans up.

Oh Bethesda and your finicky choices in games.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    phantasy star portable 2 pwns my soul atm.....like lacking much needed sleep and skipping meals type pwned. never thought a handheld would be so mmo-like or that id play a portable game MORE than ive ever played any pokemon game.

starting off basic with a human hunter only like level 30 but only played two days at that so....i have no life atm

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Rune Factory 3 (re-playing it because I want a different wife for my player in the second file), and occasionally, Pokemon Platinum and Pearl. I also play NBA 2K12 with one of my two little brothers when I'm in the mood. :3

Years
  • I'm currently replaying the Assasins Creed Series because I'm still really, really, REALLY excited over Assasins Creed Three. Oh, and I still play MLB 12 the Show and NBA 2K12 everyday :D

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Lately, I've been playing a lot of Dynasty Warriors games with my sister and my favorite is Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 for PS2 and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for PS3.

There's just so many different pilots and gundams, it just makes games more fun! :) Btw, my favorite pilot is Uso and my favorite gundam is V2 Gundam! :D

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    If my current avatar/signature set is any indication, I've recently been (very slowly) playing through Bastion. It's a fun game, set in a fascinating world, with a cool story-telling method and a great visual style. Also, I really like the music. I've been considering picking up the OST for a while; I might give in once I'm done with the game...

Besides that, I've also been playing some Pokemon (HeartGold and Sapphire, to be specific) on the side because of challenges.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Lets see.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii/ENG) - Once I get into a Zelda game, I CAN'T STOP PLAYING. I beat the Forest Temple. This is basically the only game Im playing now. Im on to the next destination :)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Working on a 'Two Brothers Play' of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Except my brother is awful. I carry this team!

Also started some No More Heroes. Such cool boss battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back