• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I dropped everything for a game. I did start to play The Legend of Zelda on like the 4th dungeon, and I also started again The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Hero Mode). I also in the middle of Tales of Graces F (New Game+), and Tales of the Abyss 3D (Im almost done with Tota3d), for this game...

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (N3DS/JPN) - I got it yesterday afternoon (April 9th). I LOVE IT, Im not so far I beat like one 2 bosses so far, Only locked one world, I saw my favorite Twewy character and yelled "yes" at 2 in the morning waking up my mom, I rule 8). Anywho, I love the gameplay alot, it is a bit to getting used to since ive been playing alot of Tales games, and such. I still have those games I mention up above on my list, too lazy to add it down here. sooo there you go, OH YEAH, epic game so far even tho Im not far :)

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 10, 2012
Currently playing - Diablo 3 Beta;
planning to play through FF IX again when I get bored of hack&slash rpgs

TY

Getting my VP to higher stages...

Also CoD Black Ops, cause Combat Training is fun to do, and my emblem kicks ass (Mudkip with glassez)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Runescape Classic, X3 Terran Conflict, Morrowind, and Guild Wars.

Oddly enough, Guild Wars made me want to play Morrowind, which reminded me of Runescape Classic, so I went and made three new accounts for that, and played them all at once, which reminded me of X3, because you can manage hundreds of different ships across the galaxy at once, in a similar way... which reminded me of EVE Online... but sadly I don't have the money to play a $15 a month mmo.

I wonder what EVE would have made me want to play though... Some Star Wars game I bet. (Although I already want to play KotOR, I just haven't gotten around to it. lol)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Runescape Classic, X3 Terran Conflict, Morrowind, and Guild Wars.

Oddly enough, Guild Wars made me want to play Morrowind, which reminded me of Runescape Classic, so I went and made three new accounts for that, and played them all at once, which reminded me of X3, because you can manage hundreds of different ships across the galaxy at once, in a similar way... which reminded me of EVE Online... but sadly I don't have the money to play a $15 a month mmo.

I wonder what EVE would have made me want to play though... Some Star Wars game I bet. (Although I already want to play KotOR, I just haven't gotten around to it. lol)

Everynow and then I go back to Runescape for a bit of nostalgia. However it's kind of unplayable without membership :[.

ALSO GUILD WARS 2 SOON.

At the moment I am playing Minecraft (building mostly), doing a runthrough of Pokémon black and on/off FFXIII-2, which I completed storywise I just can't be bothered to collect all the fragments.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
At the moment, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Pokemon Platinum, and MLB 2011 The Show Road to the show mode.

This needs to be stickied.

Years
Disgaea 2 for the PSP. Lots and lots and lots of Disgaea 2. It'll likely be that way until the Disgaea 3 port comes out for the Vita, then I'll switch over.

I really need to play another game, but I can't think of what to play. My consoles are screwy minus the 360, which I have nothing that interests me. My PSP works and I should probably start Persona 2 which I've had for ages, but I just won't. Oh well. :(

Years
So I was playing EU3 as Tuscany. I managed to expand from one to 4 provinces by similarly tiny killing neighboring states such as the pope or Pisa, got out of a war with Italy's strongest power Milan and their various allies which included Bohemia alive... and then 22000 Siennese Nationalists spawned in Milan's exclave in middle Italy, walked across my border, and killed everything and are now taking all my provinces. Bah. Well, that's what I deserve for sponsoring what was basically a huuuge false flag mercenary army as Aachen in a previous game that then proceeded to take about half the provinces of my culture for me before mysteriously disappering somewhere into Switzerland.

Didn't turn out to be that bad in the end though. A pretender from Rome took a couple provinces, I collapsed, became a despotic monarchy (that sucks, my starting government Noble Republic was waay superior) with a really horrible King, and only lost one province, which i will be easily able to retake later as I have a core on it. I get the pretender's army, which is too huge to be payable so i have to release parts of it, break the forced truce with Siena (located in Pisa and not actual Siena), they also had to release most of their army, in the end have less dudes than I do, more rebels spawn as I declare war, but with the help of Venice they are defeated. Everything went better than expected. So far.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Haha, good ole runescape. I love that game. Dislike classic, although thats proably because I started during the RS2 era. I like the mechanics better, but can't stand the graphics. =

Anyway, I'm playing through Yugioh WC 2011 OTN, and Devil Survivor 2. I've played a bit of Fossil Fighters although WC2011 and DS2 have most/all of my attention right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Started playing FEAR 1 and Shadowrun now while also rebooting Persona 3 Portable, Pokemon Fire Red, Mass Effect 1, and Ninja Gaiden 2 recently, already I have quite the full plate of games to finish and I haven't even gotten any new ones yet lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Been playing Age of Empires III and Deus Ex: Human Revolution now. lol

Also still Morrowind for my LP.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well I just got back into Skyrim and Inazuma Eleven 1: Remastered, but lately I've been playing Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard: Remastered Postgame and Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre. I'm also playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney again and of course Osu!. I always have time for Osu.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I've recently been alternating between Pokémon White and Minecraft.
Bethesda needs to hurry up and release some DLC for Skyrim, or I'd be playing that too.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Tokimemo for the nostalgia!

I'm playing the old classic Tokimeki Memorial ~forever with you~ and trying to conquer the Shiori Fujisaki, who's known as the hardest heroine to conquer in entire galge games. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Started replaying Mirror's Edge now to help carve out a playlist of what to go through until I get some new games later. Quite intense if you ask me and it does bring back a feeling of nostalgia which is rather pleasant too.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Currently, I am playing RCT1 (replaying), Pokemon Heart Gold, The Witcher, Metroid Prime (replaying), and possibly one more game yet to be decided.

Disgaea 2 for the PSP. Lots and lots and lots of Disgaea 2. It'll likely be that way until the Disgaea 3 port comes out for the Vita, then I'll switch over.

I really need to play another game, but I can't think of what to play. My consoles are screwy minus the 360, which I have nothing that interests me. My PSP works and I should probably start Persona 2 which I've had for ages, but I just won't. Oh well. :(
I'm probably going to play Disgaea and Persona (and some other SMT games) this summer.

So I was playing EU3 as Tuscany. I managed to expand from one to 4 provinces by similarly tiny killing neighboring states such as the pope or Pisa, got out of a war with Italy's strongest power Milan and their various allies which included Bohemia alive... and then 22000 Siennese Nationalists spawned in Milan's exclave in middle Italy, walked across my border, and killed everything and are now taking all my provinces. Bah. Well, that's what I deserve for sponsoring what was basically a huuuge false flag mercenary army as Aachen in a previous game that then proceeded to take about half the provinces of my culture for me before mysteriously disappering somewhere into Switzerland.

Didn't turn out to be that bad in the end though. A pretender from Rome took a couple provinces, I collapsed, became a despotic monarchy (that sucks, my starting government Noble Republic was waay superior) with a really horrible King, and only lost one province, which i will be easily able to retake later as I have a core on it. I get the pretender's army, which is too huge to be payable so i have to release parts of it, break the forced truce with Siena (located in Pisa and not actual Siena), they also had to release most of their army, in the end have less dudes than I do, more rebels spawn as I declare war, but with the help of Venice they are defeated. Everything went better than expected. So far.
I hear EU3 is really good. You should check out Crusader Kings 2, same company.

Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii. It takes me back to the PS1 days of enjoying games so much.
Want to play this, but don't have the time.

I'm replaying Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for like the fourth time :/

I'm playing MK7 online every now and then, though.
Didn't really get into Dark Dawn. I'd write a review saying why, but I'm too busy. Let's leave it at "it just wasn't the same."

Started playing FEAR 1 and Shadowrun now while also rebooting Persona 3 Portable, Pokemon Fire Red, Mass Effect 1, and Ninja Gaiden 2 recently, already I have quite the full plate of games to finish and I haven't even gotten any new ones yet lol.
I hear FEAR is pretty decent. P3 is a bit slow, but not bad. ME1 is all right, but be prepared for disappointment as far as the series' plot as a whole.

Been playing Age of Empires III and Deus Ex: Human Revolution now. lol

Also still Morrowind for my LP.
Didn't like AoE3. Loved DXHR, one of my favorite games of 2011. Hope you're doing a no kills playthrough (except bosses, of course).

Well I just got back into Skyrim and Inazuma Eleven 1: Remastered, but lately I've been playing Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard: Remastered Postgame and Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre. I'm also playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney again and of course Osu!. I always have time for Osu.
Skyrim was a big disappointment for me in so many ways. Phoenix Wright series is great, but I like visual novels and it's halfway there.

I've recently been alternating between Pokémon White and Minecraft.
Bethesda needs to hurry up and release some DLC for Skyrim, or I'd be playing that too.
Minecraft is the only game I ever actually regret buying. Mostly because I'm sad I sent money to that fat jerk Notch. Jeb's cool, though.

Currently playing SWTOR and really need people to do flashpoints and such with :(
SWTOR raped one of my favorite series and retcon my favorite game of all time. Bioware is dead to me. Unfortunately, I was already boycotting EA (and by extension, Bioware), so it's not like I can boycott them MORE. But I can spread the hate, so that's what I'll do. I'll never forgive them.

Started replaying Mirror's Edge now to help carve out a playlist of what to go through until I get some new games later. Quite intense if you ask me and it does bring back a feeling of nostalgia which is rather pleasant too.
I own this but haven't played it yet, it's on my list of stuff to play eventually but I'm too busy atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back