• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Skyrim, mostly. It's the only game I have unpacked.

I've also been playing Kid Icarus Uprising lately.

Years
  • After I playing a horde game where I conquered 2/3 of Asia and still took a horrible beating from Bohemia (they, together with the similarly asinine Austria, already were among my most hated nations in the game before this) despite massively outnumbering their armies, I decided to do something to reduce frustration in EU3. So I picked the Ottomans on Very Easy difficulty, and had a fun time, until I eventually got bored at the following point:
    Spoiler:

I also gave the demon spam (using the Pit Lord's ability to permanently resurrect fallen allies as demons to transform all troops inferior to demons into demons, thus creating a massive doomstack out of what would otherwise just die or be useless) strategy in Heroes of Might and Magic III another shot after not having tried it anymore for probably 2 years, and actually got it to work. Not optimally probably and my hero was, while certainly not bad and having some key spells including Resurrection, not even in god mode due to not 100% optimal skills and not having at least stats in the 20s yet, but due to normal difficulty and all these demons I was just so far ahead that I got bored again.
    Spoiler:

What I am wondering is whether I could pull the same thing off on a harder difficulty though. On Hard and Expert I probably could, on Impossible probably not. Maybe with an overpowered hero, good spells and a rich start far away from any enemies.
    The strategy itself seems extremely powerful, but it takes a while to reach critical mass and Inferno has the worst starting troops in the game which aren't easy to get rid of when poor so that's not exactly an easy thing to do.

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 on 360, and KH: BBS on PSP. Both pretty darn awesome JRPGs. And I'll probably buy Diablo 3 when I finish KH, which I nearly have.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Akio's Gaming

Gaming with Akio

Maplestory
    WolfOfEve
    Server:
    Scania

Channel:

Class:
    Demon Slayer

Minecraft

Username:

ZerinSilver

Team Fortress 2

Username:

WolfOfEve

(Click the username to open my Steam Account)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Right now I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP), The Binding of Isaac (PC) and Touhou 13(東方神霊廟): Ten Desires (PC). For now Twilight Princess is my favourite, I play it using a emulator since I ever had a real Wii.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Dropped Catherine and FEAR to focus on Batman Arkham City, Army Of Two, and Mario & Luigi Partners In Time now. Might also pick up Pokemon Emerald and Tales Of Vesperia again along with Final Fantasy 13-2 sometime soon.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    im playing minecraft. the only game my decade old pc can run, rofl!

Sir Codin

Resident Evil 1 (Gamecube Remake)
    Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil Code Veronica
    Resident Evil 4 (yeah, I'm in a RE mood right now)

Final Fantasy VII
    Plants VS Zombies
    Castlevania Rondo of Blood
    Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Pokemon Black
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Soldier Blade
    Contra III
    Kid Icarus Uprising

All of them very enjoyable games.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Still playing Skyrim whenever I can, but I picked up The Orange box today, cause I haven't played that in a long time, and it's not going to be available for long.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Currently playing Wet for the 360 along with Halo Reach, FF13, and Tales Of Vesperia on the side right now, might get back into Catherine, Persona 3, & FEAR at some point but it will have to wait for now as I already have enough on my plate atm. Also started up Dead Or Alive 4 which I plan to play with one of my friends sometime soon.

Years
  • Replaying Counter Strike Condition Zero and damn, not touching a game for a few years isn't usually as bad for how well you do - I really, really suck at this now (I never was actually good, but I used to at least dominate the AI). Currently I'm stuck at the fourth map of Hard Difficulty, Tides. A lot of close or mid range combat happens here, which is what the AI is best at. Unless I ambush them, the shotgun I'm required to pick always loses to their AKs even at close range, even with better weapons I usually lose. I my teammates are worth nothing, it's just frustrating.

Well, eventually I did manage to win Tides, but seriously, my AI teammates still suck. I mean, look at this:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D
    I play this on my way to/from school on the bus everyday but I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I have journal completion left to do but I don't have the Ultimania and I STILL don't understand how link portals work so I'm mostly just running around blindly doing nothing, oops. Still, it gets more playtime than most other stuff on my list. XD;

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
    I've never played this before but one of my IRL friends said she was restarting it with the intention of beating it so I figured maybe I'll play it at the same time. Maybe with both of us playing it, we'll both feel obliged to finish it. :P I'm not very far and I keep getting distracted by my computer but it's not so bad thus far.

I need to pick up Tales of Graces f again but my brother hasn't really wanted to play it since we moved. x_X;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back