• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Well, Ive had brawl since launch and im still obbsessed. But atm: Call Of Duty World at war Wii And Animal Crossing City Folk <33. And some games on my NEW iPod Chromatic.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'm playing Wii Music, 'cause my mom says real instruments are too loud. Also Pokemon:Diamond and CoD: World at War.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I am Playing

The World Ends With You - Just got it. Love it. Kinda confusing at first but Ill get use to it. I love the how they do the Quotes thing and they make a sound effect like HUH! haha.

Chrono Trigger- Never got the good feeling in a EMULATOR, But on DS I like it. I want to find out more.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories- I will be recording it as a 80 HP run.
    ^ Same as 4 days ago

Just got farther,

I am almost done with Chrono, Still in the Beginning of TWEWY, and Just Recording ReCoM

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Sock and Awe, bye bye Prez. Bush, and good riddance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I started to play Chrono Trigger DS today in work. Brings back many memories.

And I went back to playing the Sims 2. I received three Stuff Packs for that game for Chrismas. Haven't used everything yet, or even looked at it all.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Mainly concentrating on Lost Odyssey right now, with a bit of LittleBigPlanet, Ratchet and Clank Future, and Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM thrown in for good measure.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Bass/Rhythm Guitar Career; Hard. Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades.

I'm halfway through the 90's.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Right now I'm finishing up playing Resistance 2 on the PS3. Just got it tonight and am grinding my way through Difficult mode - On the second level of the game. I'm about to finish up since my grandparents want to watch some television. >_<

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Currently playing:
    -Super Mario Galaxy
    -Super Smash Bros Brawl
    i got the wii for christmas, and hoy boy are the games amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back