• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    - Pokemon Soul Silver Japanese Version
    - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trials and Tribulations)
    - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    - Pokemon Platinum
    - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time and Darkness

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Pokemon SoulSilver: And not a ROM, because real men buy games.
    Idolmaster DearlyStars: Because real men roleplay female idols... no, wait. Currently playing as Ryo, the crossdressing male idol.
    Bioshock: Because real men harvest Adam and shoot bees out of their arms.
    Fate stay/night: Because real men have fire as his blood, and is the bone of his sword.
    Halo 3: Because real men Spartans, guns, melee, online etc

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^ I lol'd.

Let's see here...

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - YEAH STILL PLAYING IT. ffffff I want to get "complete" on the Japanese version before I get the English version. I have a week to get the last three trial symbols (sdklslfsd) and grind to level 100 and for gold crowns. DD:

Tales of Vesperia - I'm back at school with my playing partner so we've picked it up again. \o/

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - See above except I started over here. I only got to Chapter 3 anyway. :( Mind you now that Vesperia is working again, this game is probably going on the back burner... xD;

Civilization Revolution - Sort of playing for the achievements. Slowly starting to not suck so much at this game.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Super Mario Bros. 3
    A replay. Working my way through the 2D platformers before I pick up New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Was working on the challenge maps. I've beaten them all, but only 100% completed the stealth maps. I just do not have the proper finger reflexes to get perfect combos in combat maps. So, probably shelving that for now.

Mass Effect
    Uhh....I'm stuck. I keep doing the same thing repeatedly and dieing. Can't save where I am right now either, so it doesn't matter how far I progress. Just...not having fun with it at the moment. So, I'm not playing it right now. Maybe I'll restart and hope it goes better?

Burnout: Paradise
    Because I'm not really playing Mass Effect and I don't want to start Tales of Vesperia yet XD Just playing this. Driving around, wasting time.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years

Mass Effect
    Uhh....I'm stuck. I keep doing the same thing repeatedly and dieing. Can't save where I am right now either, so it doesn't matter how far I progress. Just...not having fun with it at the moment. So, I'm not playing it right now. Maybe I'll restart and hope it goes better?
    Lowering the difficulty may just work.
    I had to do that for the battle against Matriarch Benezia on my first run through of the game.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    just started playing soul calibur broken destiny (psp) two days ago
    gauntlet mode is proving to be quite difficult but the trials mode supprisingly easy i have got 124 titles already

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Bioshock (360)
    Only playing through this again for one achievement. lol. :[

Assassin's Creed (360)

Pre-ordering II on Thursday so I figured I should re-play through the first and try and get some more achievements.

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion (360)

Yeah, um. Pretty much given up on this game. It's hardly as good as I thought it would be. God knows how it got 9.6/10.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Pokemon HeartGold

-Waiting for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days to come in stock here.

Years
    A few friends are playing LEGO games for some reason. So I'm playing LEGO Batman, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars Complete Saga. With some Fable II filler.

Also plodding along with my Pokemon gaming. Slowly.

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion (360)
    Yeah, um. Pretty much given up on this game. It's hardly as good as I thought it would be. God knows how it got 9.6/10.

I liked TWO WORLDS myself. Easier to level up.
    Waiting to get it back though.

Cid

Years
    All of them are on the DS except the third one:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NA) -
    What I am playing non-stop. I finished the Japanese version for a long time now, and I'm just playing this one so I could understand the scenes better...and to go in Proud Mode. :D

Pokemon HeartGold -
    Who isn't? Especially with that English translation patch. :P

Final Fantasy VI (GBA) -
    Reminiscing Kefka's wrath... ^^

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness -
    I've played Time, and I can't wait for Sky. \o/

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    ~DS~Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour - I started again on my rom, and I saved after talking to the old guy that owns the store.

~PS2~GTA III - Just walking around and killing people. Also cheating my way to choppers and planes to get off this goddamn island.

~PS2~Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Stuck at the end Dementor part. I can't get the stag to the Dementors that are kissing Sirius!

My life usually revolves around videogames.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back