• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm workin' on a few Pokemon games (beating new files on FireRed, Emerald, and Colosseum, and gradually filling my Pokedex on Diamond), plus Okami for the Wii.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Was playing Space Invaders Revolution for the DS for a couple of days, but I'm now stuck. So, since I suddenly went back on an Indiana Jones kick, I started to play LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. And it's fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I'm currently playing today:
    Pokemon Platinum
    Legend of Zelda Phantom hourglass
    Twilight Princess
    Breath of Fire 7:the blazing sword
    and Mario kart Wii

Years
  • I'm playing:
    Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (PC) *I can't beat normal mode*
    Touhou Suimusou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power (PC) *2-D fighting games are awesome*
    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) *Why is this game so hard!?!*
    Subarashiki Kono Sekai ~ It's a Wonderful World (DS) *Japanese voices are funny*
    Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversery [ENG PATCH v 1.1] (DS) *Batankyu~*
    Mario Kart DS *Snaking on wi-fi is win*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Right now I am playing Pokemon Diamond(DS), and man...it is so much fun! I am starting to get the hang of it. Before I would never play a Pokemon game because I wasn't very good at it. The last Pokemon game I played was Red. And I wasn't very good at it, I quit. Never played again. Til now with Diamond. ^^

And I recently picked up Brain Age(DS) the same time I picked up Diamond. I need to start playing that too.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • I alternate between

-Gears of War 2
    -Halo 3
    -Fallout 3
    -Guitar hero....3
    -DBZ Tenkaichi.........>_>;......3
    -And Kingdom Hearts 2(C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!--Beat this game when I borrowd it from my friend. I just bought it recently to settle things with sephiroth.)

But pretty soon though, I shall add Star Ocean 4 to my lovely list of currently-played games.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Okay let's see... what have I been up to lately?

Tales of Vesperia (360) → Playing a complete run with my friend. We just got the boat and... haven't touched in in a week. XD;

Assassin's Creed (360) → Playing this for my second time. I'm mostly going for achievements. I'm much better at this than I was the first time I played it.

Chrono Trigger (DS) → I finally started this the other day after getting it back on Christmas. I'm not too far yet, I don't think. Lol I just got Robo as my party member and I swear to god I got rickrolled. :(

I borrowed GTA IV from my roommate so I'll probably start playing that this week.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I haven't really been playing anything really. Thinking about starting up oblivion: GTY soon. I played Fable 2 recently (Yeah, I love Xbox!) Ummm, I played Pokemon Crystal for a bit as well. =)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm currently working on...

de Blob (Wii)
    I'm really enjoying this game. Nice game to just chill out and relax to. But I'm doing complete runs for every levels and they take least an hour and a half each. You also can't save during a level. So, I'm slowly progressing. I do a level a week.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Xbox 360)
    It's not Banjo-Threeie like I would've hoped, but I'm really liking it as a spin-off title (even if it really isn't. I'm treating it as such XD). Almost finished :c I think I just entered the final world. Doing a complete run of Jiggies, Notes, blueprints, and vehicle parts. Not going for all achievements. Should be done within a week.

The World Ends With You (Nintendo DS)
    I'm at the end of the game. I think I have a series of bosses now to face. I haven't touched it in two weeks because I want my current pins to gain points without me doing anything. XDD Will see if I can finish it tomorrow though.

Once those are done I'm moving on to Lego Indiana Jones and Wario Land: Shake It!!. Playing Wii Sports and Wii Fit off and as well.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP), which pretty much owns. I haven't beat all of story mode, but I've beaten each indiviual Hero's story and started on Shade Impulse. Though now I'm focusing on training my favorite characters (Onion Kinght, Cecil, Firion, Zidane, and Jecht) to Lv100. I've gotten 3 outta 5 done.

I'm also playing LaTale (Online PC) in short bursts so it doesn't get too old fast for me like most MMOs. I'm currently Lv16 or 17? I forget...

----------------
    Listening to: Lazy Bone - ?? (Scratch DJ. Soulshine)
    via FoxyTunes

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Megaman 8 (Anniv. Collection): I'm not much of a fan of this game, but I felt like going through the levels again. One thing I like about this game is the World map; It's pretty cool seeing where each of the bosses reside.

Mario Kart Wii (Wii): I only played just to see if one of my friends added me, but I then decided to race ghosts. I ended up beating 10 before deciding to stop.

Those two are all I have been playing lately, but I'm thinking of playing KSSU and MM7 early next week.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • The World Ends With You (Nintendo DS)
    I'm at the end of the game. I think I have a series of bosses now to face. I haven't touched it in two weeks because I want my current pins to gain points without me doing anything. XDD Will see if I can finish it tomorrow though.

Yeah,. um you get PP for just 7 days, It wont Count for 14 days. Only 7, So if you wait a full 7 days, and play it. U'll gain only 7 Days of PP, But if you wait for 14, or 21 Days, It only count for 7 days of PP. you can always do the PP Trick, to gain them faster, But if you want to do it the real way then yeah

My Curret game.

Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes(iPod): I got it to day I like it for a iPod game, haha I just Love Square-Enix Games.

Chrono Trigger(NDS): Yeah, Just taking my time.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • Okay let's see... what have I been up to lately?

Tales of Vesperia (360) → Playing a complete run with my friend. We just got the boat and... haven't touched in in a week. XD;

Assassin's Creed (360) → Playing this for my second time. I'm mostly going for achievements. I'm much better at this than I was the first time I played it.

Chrono Trigger (DS) → I finally started this the other day after getting it back on Christmas. I'm not too far yet, I don't think. Lol I just got Robo as my party member and I swear to god I got rickrolled. :(

I borrowed GTA IV from my roommate so I'll probably start playing that this week.

What when did Tales of Vesperia come out? I didn't even know of the game D:
    But a 'Tales of' game, I'm going to start looking for it XD.

Anyway,

Halo 3 (360)
    Eh, who doesn't like halo? lmao XD

Rainbow Six Vegas
    (360)
    One of the best Stealth FPS XD If only I had bought Number 2.

Kung Fu Panda
    (360)
    That's right, I played it XD

Other than that, haven't been playing much.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm now only really playing CoD 5 and the occasional Halo 3; I'll be moving onto Halo Wars soon.

CoD 5 - Nazi Zombies, Team Deathmatch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back