• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Professor Layton and the curios village. DANG, that is hard. im not big on logic Like Pokedra so its hard, but fun. Messing around on pearl, just beat Volkner with a Level 63 Empoleon and and a level 37 Quagsire. lol

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Since I've packed away my consoles, I'm left with my handheld DS. So, I've been playing Pokemon Platinum and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.

Years
  • I'm just polishing off the last side-quests on Chrono Trigger DS, which is one awesome game.
    Also, I'm giving Professor Layton and the Curious Village a go when I get bored of other things, but it's not the sort of game you can play for hours on end.

Aside from that, I'm playing Psychonauts and Pokemon Platinum. If you haven't played Psychonauts (PC, PS2, Xbox), I suggest you give it a go. It's not only one of the most under-rated games, but it's one of the best games of all time. Get. It. Now.

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
  • I'm currently replaying through Kingdom Hearts II. Might go back to Shadow Hearts: Covenant after that. I do so love those games.

Years
  • I miss playing Chrono Trigger DS...

I'm still playing Final Fantasy 4. I just finished the Tower of Zot thing. Too bad Tella died. ;_;

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PLATINUM TOMORROW! O_____________O

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've been playing Pokémon Platinum for a few days now. I just beat the Elite Four and Cynthia last night.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been playing oldie goldie Freelancer on my pc for a while now. Damn it's fun. But now I'm stuck, stupid missions...

So then I took up oldie and very goldie Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri instead. Oh my. It's still as fun as it was back then.

Don't you ever underestimate old pc games. I grew up without a console in my house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back