• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    This is going to be probably about the same as my sister's Sceptile Queen post.
    I am playing 3 or 4 games right now.

Pokemon Platinum (DS) (mostly)
    Yu-Gi-Oh: Stardust Accelerator (DS)
    Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses (PS2)
    Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS2) (not much though)

The only systems I really have are DS and PS2, which is sad. That is just because of money. D=

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Erm.

Playing:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A Dark Lord [Pretty unique entry to the series]
    Super Street Fighter II [Still]

Re-Playing:

LoZ: Twilight Princess
    Fire Emblem 7 [Sue me]

almateria

Sei
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl (DS)
    Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (GBA) I am so cool
    Lux-Pain (DS)
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
    Eternal Sonata (PS3)

I've kinda stopped playing videogames for now, the computer is sucking the soul out of me.

Years
    SNES

Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu

GBA

Pokemon Sapphire [replaying cause I'm transferring Pokemon I've boxed]
    Golden Sun: TLA

DS

Pokemon Platinum, Diamond, Pearl.
    Hotel Dusk
    Castlevania: OoE

I also tend to get nostalgic and play a lot of old games... like Galahad on the Sega Genesis/Megadrive. >_>;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bumpity bump bump bump.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS)
    LOL STILL TRUCKIN' WITH THIS ONE. :( I'm so close! I've got like... 25 more trial symbols and three world's worth of gold crowns and it's -complete-. ♥

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS2)
    Finally playing this in English. @_@; Finding it really easy. Kinda bored. But I need to hear the English VAs sometime, haha. Still love the game either way~

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PS2)
    I'm... kinda playing this. v_v I think I'll finish Re:COM (Sora's side, at least) before I delve too far into this game though.

Prince of Persia (360)
    orz I am so bad at this game. :( The only thing keeping it fun for me is the fact that it's absolutely hilarious to imagine some of the Prince's lines coming from Altair. (I have him in the Altair costume all the time.)

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)
    I kinda got bored of this but it's still technically "on my list" of things I'm playing right now so I should probably pick it up and progress at least a little bit...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Currently playing Bioshock and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (like my 4th time restarting XD) for PC. If you haven't played them and your computer has the necessary specs, I suggest you go out and buy them, both are amazing games.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Call of Duty: World at War - just for the fun of playing the online matches again. I love them, but I wish I had Modern Warfare. XD; I'll just have to wait for MW2.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Just love the series. I've got one more case left, so it'll be cool to finish it. :D

Years
    Currently, I'm playing Animal Crossing Wild World for Nintendo DS. My character finally has red hair. (Got Harriet, the poodle, to do my character's hair at Nookington's.) I designed an outfit at the Sable and Mable sister's store. Now my character looks like Misty from Pokemon.

Alongside ACWW, I'm also playing Leafgreen. (Recently did a new game) I finally made it to the Sevii Islands.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Ocarina of Time: Currently in that one well as Young Link. Currently lost, too. D: All I need is to find those lens.

Paper Mario: Haven't really started it, but sometime this week I want to replay this game.
    Paper Mario 2: See above.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Funnily enough...
    Final Fantasy I aniversery edition on PSP.

FF1 may be terribly outdated and slowly paced by today's standards, but I'm finding it really quite addictive. Nice little game. I'm also slowly replaying Cave Story on my PSP.

As PC games go, Racedriver GRiD and Virtua Racing. Virtua Racing may have flat shaded graphics and only 3 courses, but it's still a lot of fun to play. A classic that's aged well.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Halo: Custom Edition (PC only)
    Pokemon Emerald (GBA (Emulated on PSP))
    Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
    CSPSP: HALO Edition (PSP (I modded the original CSPSP, lol))
    Kinetica (PS2 (BEST RACING GAME EVER))

That is the stuff I am playing... emphasis on Phantasy Star and Kinetica... 2 AWESOME games.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    How's Phantasy Star Portable? Is it a remake of the original SMS game? I could never really get along with that game, it was just too hard...

Actually, it isn't, it is completely different.
    It isn't an RPG per Se any more, but more like a JRPDC (Japanese Role Playing Dungeon Crawler)

Look it up on youtube, but I can tell you now, it is entertaining enough to keep me playing for 12 hours straight.

Years
    DS
    [Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor] Just bought it a few days ago and I'm completely obsessed with it. x3
    [The World Ends With You] Zetta replayin' it. |D

GBA
    [Pokémon Emerald] There are lots of Hoenn Pokémon that I want to migrate to my Platinum version, so I'm playing it... again.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    erm.

The House of the Dead: Overkill

It's really good fun..But they went way too far with the swearing IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back