• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    Curently playing Heores of Might and Magic V , Call of Duty IV and Chess from time to time .

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box// American Version// 1:28// 29/30 Puzzles// Dropstone// 602 Picarats//

Final Fantasy XII Reverent Wings// 5:36// Chapter 3-3// All characters LVL 16//

Thats all pretty much, haven't played much lately :[.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mass Effect and New Super Mario Bros.

Burnout Paradise and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 are off-and-on.

Castle Crashers is waiting in the wings. I want to play it someone. Not by myself.

Years
    Not a big variety, but a big list:

Pokemon Colosseum - Just started, at Pyrite.
    Pokemon LeafGreen - Starting right after this.
    Final Fantasy VIII - On my way back to Balamb Garden.
    Final Fantasy X - About to cross the Moonflow.
    Final Fantasy XII - Training in Lhusu Mines.

I'm going to try to finish all these before continuing to something else, but the next games on my list are LoZ: Ocarina of Time, Metroid Prime 1 & 2 and then BloodRayne 1 & 2.

Years
    Currently Playing:

Pokemon Ruby

Team thus far:

Lv. 24 Combusken
    Lv. 21 Kirlia
    Lv. 18 Nuzleaf

...made it to up Mauville City so far, in about a week or so of scattered on and off playing. Not great, but it's still pretty good, considering how busy I am most of the time.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Just started playing Street Fighter IV today and it is so hard for me. Never been good at fighting games, especially Street Fighter.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Demon's Souls
    SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Not particularily hooked on any of them except for Demon's Souls (sexy game, get it if you haven't already)

Broken Destiny is basically SCIV but with Kratos as a bonus character, and minus story mode. </3 The KH game is slightly disappointing with the various missions, which I find to be repetitive and boring sometimes, imo. ._.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    Kingdom Hearts: Re: CoM
    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
    LoZ: Phantom Hourglass

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Fair few, actually.

Pokemon Stadium
    Pokemon SoulSilver
    Pokemon Pearl (scramble challenge)
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (I've been more glued to this than the others)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Pokemon Soul Silver -Again- (Emulation/NDS) I started this over since I will be taking screenshots, and I just feel like it, since I am getting the actual copy of the game next month.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days(ENG)(NDS) I'm on day 301, facing Ruler of the Sky, longest boss ever! Dx

Pokemon Heart Gold(NDS) Actual copy. lol, I beat it, just filling in the dex for Professor oak, and I just want to fill in the dex for fun xD, and training pokemon too, and trading over with my Diamond/Pear/Platinum.

Kingdom Hearts: II Final Mix(JPN PS2) Well I only started it a few days ago, but i want to play AFTER i beat days.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM(PS2) Well same with KHIIFM.

Thinking about playing KHFM.

Last edited:
    Years
    On my DS, replaying Pokemon Pearl for a monotype challenge.

On my PS3, just finished Metal Gear Solid 4 and Infamous, trying to knock out Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction in the next couple days for fun(borrowing from a friend). After that, I plan on playing Eternal Sonata, which I was lucky enough to find in my local Gamestop yesterday.

Years
    God of War (Playstation2)
    Grand Theft Auto IV (X360)
    Fable2 (X360; just bumming around, giving out all six dolls from copied save files)
    Pokemon Pearl (DS; speed run; will worry about serious later; current status: 6.40ish hours & 7 badges)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back