• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
    After finishing up and completing 358/2 in English, I decided I wanted to go back and replay the rest of the series from the beginning. Decided to play my copy of FM since I've never really touched it before. :3 It's great being able to skip cutscenes--definitely a needed feature considering I'm playing on Proud so the already souped up enemies in this version are even harder. I'm near the end now (quite literally just have to do the End of the World) but I'm a little underlevelled and want to do some of the extra stuff so I've gotta take a break to grind and do Coliseum things. Ick. :(

Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
    Yeah I dunno. I popped this in my DS the other day and keep playing it before bed. It's addicting. Still sloooowly getting all the Pokemon in it. One day I shall succeed!

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
    Picked this up again and got past the part I was stuck on. Now I'm stuck on another part. Great. (I'm... so bad at this game. ;_;)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Guitar hero 5, x360, with one hand. Kinda boring but its funny seeing the mii do that stuff.
    PES2010 as well.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Pokemon Pearl
    Metroid Prime: Trilogy.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.
    Nostalgia.

Years
    Picked up Leaf Green the other day. Beat the Elite Four, and am now on the Sevii(?) Islands. I'm preparing myself for Platinum, when it comes in the mail. :D Which won't be for awhile. ;_; This day has been so disappointing.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Currently Playing:

Call of Duty: World at War ~ Mainly trying to use it all up before the release of Modern Warfare 2 and also get the Achievements from it.

Gears of War 2 ~ Getting Achievements and trying to complete the story.

TEKKEN 6 ~ Complete fun. Mainly making money for customization and trying to get the Scenario Campaign Achievements (only got 4 more to get)

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 ~ On PS3 I completed this game so getting the Achievements forit is quite a bore but Im trying to get to Elite so I can have my Red/Violet camo again.

Left 4 Dead 2: Demo ~ Pure fun. Im gettingf tired of it though. Cant wait for the real thing.

Soon to be playing:

Borderlands
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Midnight Club LA ~ Even though its old, I love the franchise and it looks beautiful to me.

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Silent Hill
    Civilization 3

And soon:
    Bleach: The Third Phantom
    Silent Hill 2 or 3
    Civilization 4
    (Guess who has a birthday coming up. xD)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Currently playing Borderlands, Dead Space and Diablo II for PC. Will be playing MW2 and L4D2 when they come out :D

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    My latest DS game, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I'm currently up to the D- *Is shot due to spoilers* I'm still alive! The Dar- *Gets shot again but doesn't get up*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    KotOR2 ended... BAD ENDING.

Now on to monochallenge on FireRed~

And KotOR as evil male instead of good female >:D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Woooot. Playing...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
    Pokemon SoulSilver
    Pokemon Pearl
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess + Ocarina of Time
    Pokemon Stadium

^___^

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon FireRed, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy I, Bowser's Inside Story, and Pokemon Sapphire.

EDIT: And a little Oracle of Seasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back