• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time. Haha, all time-related stuff.

I think I'm subconsciously trying to fill in the void left by the end of Series 5 of Doctor Who...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Since I finished Banjo Kazooie finally and am waiting on Banjo Tooie to arrive at my home, I've been playing the little games, like Pokemon and Pokemon Snap and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Gotta love VC. <3

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I went back to playing Samurai Warriors 2 recently to train some characters and get some of the fourth weapons.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I am currently playing Shadow of the Colossus...haven't finished it yet and I'm really wondering how it turns out.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm currently doing 2 files at once in Ape Escape 3, and I started a new game in Ocarina of Time Master Quest. Also, I'm customizing Brawl to a whole new level.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP)
    I'd started playing this in January to kill the time before Birth By Sleep arrived and... once it did, I totally forgot about the game. XD; So I picked it up again the other week and have steadily been plowing through the story. I finished everyone's Odyssey over the weekend and started on the final part. I have one more story to go through and I'm done. :'D My main is Terra and I think she's LV42 or so.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)
    I've been playing this one with my brother. He played ToS about 3 times in a row the other week (I don't know how omg) so I decided to capitalize on that and have him help me through the sequel. I'd tried to play it about two or three other times but never got farther than chapter 3. But now we're in... chapter 6, I think? The game is getting a bit better but it's still not very good. :(

(Look at that, I'm finally playing different games!)

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • Mmmm.... working on a few poke-hacks, Fire Red, and Platinum. Just started replaying Gold and Blue since I replaced the batteries. Also playing LoZ Oracle of Seasons, 3-heart challenge (and I'm almost about to lose with three pieces of heart I forgot were in chests). Also working on an Ocarina of Time speed challenge to break my personal best of about 10 (collective, not straight) hours. Glitch running in Mario 64, (for N64, not the ds) non-tas'ing freeruns for Sunshine. Always playing Animal Crossing, considering restarting either Twilight Princess or Windwaker. Probably Windwaker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back