• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Pokémon Platinum (technically I beat it a long time ago, but I'm shiny hunting and trying to complete the Pokédex), and finishing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which I started almost two years ago but stopped playing until now. I really want either Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, or Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 Duodecim. FFFFFFUUUUUUU, I'm stuck :x

Years
    I'm playing Fallout 3 right now. I just got a Chinese Assault rifle with a good reserve of ammo, so I should be set for a good part of the game.

zekromftw

Zekrom Collector
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    Playing Pokemon Black/White cause I found the Pokemon Selector
    Trying to beat Pokemon Liquid Crystal (I was gonna do a no Poke Ball run but it's damn hard to beat a Pokemon game when you don't use Poke Balls. Basically, no legends D:<)
    Assassin's Creed
    Halo 3/Reach
    Modern Warfare 2/Black Ops

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Playing Birth By Sleep. I'm not too far, but I'm really enjoying it at the moment, and I now regret putting off the game for so long. I may go back and replay Final Fantasy XIII to see more of the story.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix
    Still doing my LV1 Critical Mode playthrough. At the last boss with Ven (well, first of the final bosses, anyway). Totally stuck so I'm also trudging through the beginning of Aqua's story at the same time.

Final Fantasy X-2
    Beat this last week after FINALLY beating Via Purifico (or whatever the 100 lv dungeon is called). Now replaying to get my final 0.4% that I missed (GODDAMN COMMSPHERES) in chapter 4 and it's 100% complete. :)

Bayonetta
    Haven't actually touched this in over a week. I'm at chapter 13 or something?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix
    Still doing my LV1 Critical Mode playthrough. At the last boss with Ven (well, first of the final bosses, anyway). Totally stuck so I'm also trudging through the beginning of Aqua's story at the same time.

Final Fantasy X-2
    Beat this last week after FINALLY beating Via Purifico (or whatever the 100 lv dungeon is called). Now replaying to get my final 0.4% that I missed (GODDAMN COMMSPHERES) in chapter 4 and it's 100% complete. :)

Bayonetta
    Haven't actually touched this in over a week. I'm at chapter 13 or something?

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Mostly Pokemon white atm but when I have some free time it's just been Assassins creed, ps3's been gathering some dust recently :/

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Just beat Terra's chapter in Birth By Sleep. It was pretty good overall, but Eraqus and Xehanort can both go to hell, especially Xehanort since most of the fight forced me to block and counter his attacks, which I never actually used until that point.

Years
    I just finished Assassin's Creed 2 yesterday. I was expecting it to be like the first one, but it's actually brilliant. :D Hands down one of the best games I've played for a long time. Time to get Brotherhood, I guess.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    just finished kingdom hearts chain of memories and am FINALLY about to play Kingdom Hearts II. XD com was pretty fun, but i got so frustated on the last few fights. it particularly pissed me off that it was alot harder than kh1.
    other games i am playing atm...
    -Pokemon Black (second playthrough. about to get 7th badge.)
    -Team Fortress 2 (mainly playing as scout and engi)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Soulcalibur IV
    Soulcalibur IV is clearly the best fighting game ever made. Right now, I'm grinding arcade and story mode for gold. Occasionally doing story with a character I've never completed it with. After obtaining most of the equipment, I'll work on Tower of Souls. I'm at floor 21. I've descended to floor 7.

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
    When I'm not playing Soulcalibur, there's a good chance I'm playing Vegas 2. Now this one is really challenging, even on the easiest difficulty. It took me at least an hour to make it through the first mission. Checkpoints are far in between, and the enemies own you before you even know where they are. :P

Years
    Heroes of Might and Magic III - Right now I'm trying out the infamous Dragon Slayer campaign, and I think I'm actually doing well. Dracon, the hero of the campaign, has pretty much every good spell there is in the game after the first two maps, and insane stats, he lacks Fire Magic because I didn't really want it, that might bite me later.

Sims 2 - Slowly, slowly progressing in my LP

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Super Mario Galaxy 2- trying to complete 'The Perfect Run'. Yeah, the last star. It's so hard. >.<

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Pokémon White and Pokémon Raptor Ex, which is a fan-game made by someone on this very forum. Enjoying them both very much.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Right now, I'm playing a few games.

Super Street Fighter 4 (3DS): Kinda fun I guess. I go through the arcade mode with random chatacters and play online with C. Viper since she's awesome. :D

nintendogs + cats (toy poodle): I just got this game yesterday, and it's pretty amazing in my eyes. The walking routes are always different, and you get cats! I started with a Pomeranian in my game. :)

Super Smash Brothers Melee: An old favourite of mine which I've been playing lately to make up for my lack of Brawl. Right now, I just fool around, or try to get through the classic mode with all the characters on Normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back