• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was gathering monsters for the Monster Arena in FFX for awhile. Now I've started another file in Persona 4. I'm on expert difficulty for a change, and going through very slowly and cautiously so I don't die. :( It helps that it's a New Game Plus file so I have my money from last file.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Lets see...

Persona 3 FES: The Journey and The Answer No Death Run, Hard mode
    Persona 4: No Death and All Social Links Max First Playthrough run, Hard mode
    Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
    Phantom Brave: We Meet Again
    dotHack: Infection
    dotHack: Mutation
    Pokemon: White
    Pokemon: Soul Silver
    Pokemon: Platinum

and thats pretty much it.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Nintendo DS

- Animal Crossing: Wild World , mostly playing an hour a day when I play it as my home has been maxed, mortgage paid off. Song collecting on Saturdays.
    - Pokemon White , on a reset intended to be played slowly so my White Forest will (hopefully) be empty so i can take useless NPC's from my Black City.

Playstation 2

- Rockstar games: BULLY, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Kingdom of Loathing (dot com; game references drugs, alcohol, sexual themes)

- doing Hardcore runs of my three accounts, all are Seal Clubbers, haha.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Legends of Zelda: Twilight Princess

We had this game for a LONG time. And this is my first time playing it. :cer_laugh:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Right now, I've been playing some Super Street Fighter 4, since I'm trying to go through some of the combo things they have there in the challenge mode, which is tough. I'm also playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D which I got today because of a pre-order, and occasionally some Plants vs. Zombies on the Xbox, and Yu-Go-Oh Forbidden Memories, which is a fun and nostalgic game. <3

Years
  • Still busy playing Heroes of Might and Magic III. More Magic than Might today. After some maps that turned ugly just when I thought I was through the worst, I had a really nice one today. Not only did I manage to build up my town (Dungeon, I dumped my battered Dungeon army for fresh Fortress forces relatively early in the game (right after the first major siege in which I captured that Fortress) though and said Fortress forces survived) in record time, I also got the Armageddon spell. And had a lot of magic stat-up buildings around. Beautiful. Finding the Grail and using it for a Conflux town which makes that city's mage guild have all spells was just the icing on the cake. I haven't beaten the map yet and am not even first in Kingdom Army strength, but with maybe half of the map's cities, seven high level magic heroes with Town Portal, Dimension Door, Armageddon, Summon Fire Elemental and Resurrection (that plus my main hero who has an extremely old but still strong army and doesn't have my best spells yet but has obscenely good stats, almost twice as good as the best remaining AI hero) and not having recruited pretty much anything non fire-resistant in most of my towns for weeks or even months that Kingdom Army strength thing doesn't say anything anyway.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection for the Playstation Portable (PSP) - I recently bought this game today. I'm so exited that I finally got a chance to play it! *clears throat* Getting Rydia to level 12.

MapleStory for the PC - Getting my Dual Blade to reach level 80. (Chaos has been released BTW) to obtain the Blood Mask for my Level 143 Hero. Right now, mine's around Level 39 to 41 (I'm not sure. I might check, but unfortunately, I can't get in the game ATP since it does nothing every time I click on the world I currently play at) Dual Blade Third Rank* (Dualer/Blade Acolyte).

Note: Dual Blade Third Rank is actually the continuation of Second Job (2nd+).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • - Super Mario 64 (I still suck at this game, js)
    - Pokemon White
    - Pokemon SoulSilver
    - Pokemon Black

Hi guys, I need a life. :>

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition I just recently got the game and wow I'm loving it havn't played an RPG like this in ages and the bugs/flaws are making me laugh XD (for now at least).

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Seriously, I don't know why I never finished this. Game's pure awesome.

Nuzlocking Pokemon FireRed and also planning on actually trying to complete Mario Galaxy.

Good thing my 360 RROD's or I'd have like 4-5 really long games to finish there too. Final Fantasy XIII, Mass Effect 2 and a couple others. Yeah, that'd take me like a decade to do. I've got so much catching up on Wii alone.

And I just discovered the wonders of Steam. Hello, free-to-play Team Fortress 2? :cool:

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Seriously, I was like 10 minutes in and I was already addicted. Except not I've got PC so I... am addicted to this.

I'm also playing Link's Awakening on 3DS Virtual Console and TacticsOgre: Let Us Cling Together on PSP.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I was playing Dead Rising 2, but I'm taking a break. ^^' I'm renting it, and it's my first time playing it. Actually, I've never played the first one before either. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
    Picked this up for $15 last month and I wish I'd bought it earlier because I'm having a lot of fun with it. I was hoping to rush through it but picked Mage as my class and the beginning took forever to stumble through because they're so weak at first. But now I'm doing every quest and going super slowly, which I shouldn't, because I have Radiant Mythology 2 to start. @_@;

Tales of the Abyss
    My brother and I started a new file on this. We're just about to leave Cheagle Woods, so not very far. I hope we continue.

Metal Gear Solid 3
    I'm umm... I just came out of a cave. I have no idea where I am or what I'm doing. So pretty much playing it the same way I played the others. But I have a crocodile hat so all is well in the world.

...I think that's all I'm playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back