• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefinator

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Because I'm a cool kid, I'm playing:
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    Patapon 3
    Dissidia 012
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

I'm thinking of replaying Legend of Heroes 3: Song of the Ocean but I've restarted it quite a few times but only got to finish half the game.

Years
  • I am currently playing F1 2010.
    This game is so awesomely amazing but very hard at the same time. It takes me anywhere between 1 - 2 hours to finish a weekend of racing.

I have the practice hour lap which takes me from 30 - 60 minutes to get use to the track, then qualifying then the race. But at no point does it feel like a chore. :D​

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Currently playing heaps of Starcraft 2, amazing game :D

Probably because my Xbox Live ran out, but I wont be stopping anytime soon.

Years
  • Currently playing Monster Rancher Advance. It took me a while to get back into raising monsters in that game, but I finally got the hang of it. My current monster is pretty amazing.

I have such fond memories of that game. Raising a carefully bred monkey in PWR and AGI only, so it basically OHKOed everything. :D

Currently playing:

DS: Radiant Historia - just started
    PC: Alice: Madness Returns - up to the Hedge Maze in the Queen's Castle.
    PC: Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Up to Hawaii

Backlog priorities:
    Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations - DS - middle of the last case
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - PSP - almost finished 3 character
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - PSP - probably 25% though
    About 100 random Steam purchases :P - PC

Years
  • 3ds: LoZ: Ocarina of Time (at Ganon's Castle)
    Xbox 360: Catherine (At the Torture Chamber)
    Wii: Epic Mickey (space thingy where I fight Tron Pete... honestly, I haven't touched the game in a while.)
    PC: X-Men Legends 2 (About to leave the Sanctuary)

Woo, dorkiness!

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    right now im playing pokemon black,close to beating the main quest on dragon quest ix,and thinking about starting playing shin megami tensei strange journey

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm playing...

Batman: Arkham City. I just started this. I love the first game. So far... really wish they didn't switch up the controls. I'm trying to shoot out a quick fire boomerang during battle and instead I end up spraying some explosive gel on the ground.

I'm also working on a replay of Metroid: Zero Mission

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Terraria - Farming everything, (Souls of Light with the Meteor Head trick, I might do the same for Souls of Night) I might find Adamantite Ores, though that might take longer to find at least a blob of Adamantite.

MapleStory - Got my Mercedes to level 41 with max Weapon Mastery, Booster at level 11, Rest at level 1 (I don't know the names of the skills.) Fighting Spirit of Rock was tough, I wasted White Potions and Power Elixirs. If I didn't have enough potions to survive, I would have been royal screwed. Right now, it's under Server Check.

Parodius Portable - The game arrived earlier than it was supposed to. I beat Parodius Da! Gokujou Parodius, Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodius, and Sexy Parodius. Right now, I'm at Stage 4 on Parodius.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • Sonic Advance 3- I'm just fighting Dr. Eggman in all 7 Zones. I need to get the last Chaos Emerald to fight the True Last Boss.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
  • fire emblem sacred stones 3ds VC

every time im close to finishing the level scorched sands
    some random enemy unit out of nowhere just comes up and kills one of my weak units (lute, colm) so i have to restart and rescue my units
    very annoying >:c

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I can't believe this thread is still around.

Boom Blox
    My roommates and I found this for $10 so we picked it up since it was 3+ player co-op and it's so much fun! We are in the process of completing it. :D

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    Again, roommates and I are playing this together. We are really bad at it. We're only on World 3-1 and we can only take a few levels of it at a time before we're ready to tear each other's faces off. XD;

Final Fantasy XIII
    On the final chapter! \o/ I'm playing my roommate's 360 version for the achievements, despite completing it on PS3 before. It's fun.

Orcs Must Die
    Started this yesterday. u_u It is a very addicting game.

Exit DS
    This game was so cheap (like $2) but it's pretty frustrating. ._. It's just so slow. I'm not even through all the tutorial levels.

Years
  • Just playing Pokemon Black right now.

Trying to strengthen my team for the Elite Four rematch and the eventual match against Alder.

My brother still loves his PlayStation games.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Gran Turismo 5- Awesome game, being a revhead and and the developors really care about the game, releasing updates it just gets better and better.

Mk7- Pure Awesomeness

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back