• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
    Like many people here I've been slowly going through Undertale and I'm having a lot of fun so far. Almost done with my first playthrough, finished with the Hotland stuff. Will be continuing through the Core soon!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'm currently playing Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess. I was listening to the soundtrack on YouTube and then decided to start playing the game.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. ^w^ It's a little hard for me, but I chalk it up to not being used to these kinds of games. I still like them because I love being able to play as a pokemon! Right now, I'm playing as Treecko, and my partner is a female Pikachu named after my best friend. <3

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Lately I've been playing Rocket League with Morkula and Nolafus and it's really addictive and a lot of fun.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'm currently playing "Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker". I haven't played this game for years and started thinking about it so I decided to play it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    Good topic. I now play in toukiden kiwami on pc, super robot wars og on ps2, and classic games on dreamcast (complete resident evil 2 few days ago).

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Brutal Doom. It was worth downloading GZ Doom 1.8 to run the mod and it pretty much made playing Doom, already a badass game even in 2016, even more badass and manly. I find it pretty funny that Doom 4 has some features that look like were some snippets from Brutal Doom such as the executions or in their terms "Glory Kills" ;)))) since Brutal Doom has a lot of them.

pkmin3033

Right now, primarily Xenoblade Chronicles X. Just finished Chapter 5, and doing a few missions before starting Chapter 6...it's taking all my willpower to explore as I go, rather than blazing through to Chapter 9 so I can have a flight-enabled Skell and just go wild. I have a lot to do, and up to the 5th of February to do it, so I'm taking my time and having a fair amount of fun with it.

Also playing Dungeon Travelers 2 on the side...I have to kill another 7000 or so enemies for the 20k trophy and the plat, and then I can finally put this piece of crap away for good. I had more fun on bloody Mind = Zero than this, and I'll be glad to see the back of it. Ugh.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I have the baby maiamai noise ringing in my ears after tracking down all 100 of them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I have the baby maiamai noise ringing in my ears after tracking down all 100 of them.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
    I recently got myself a PS Vita, and before going away for 10 days I bought "Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles" for it, which is a remake of "Castlevania: Rondo of Blood" for the PSP, which also contains an unlockable port of "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night".

Not being an experienced Castlevania player, I don't know whether there's shame to admit it, but here goes: "Rondo of Blood" is really kicking my ass right now. For some reason, level 3 gives me a lot of trouble, and the one time I managed to complete it, I forgot to save.

So, yeah, I'm playing this at the moment.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Xillia as I try to play all the recent Tales of Games that I haven't played yet. It's fun, but I'm really just trying to get through it so I can get to Xillia 2. Jude is adorable I like Jude though!

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
    I'm playing inFamous 2 again. 2 Easy runs, 3 Medium runs(counting the one i'm playing) and 1 Hard run. I probably won't ever again do the hard run.

Metal Gear Solid 5. It's a very fun game, really cool. I love the complexity of it in some missions.

Dix Miggie 2. A friend of mine made this game with RPGMaker, and it's very fun to play. Of course, it might be really hard in some parts, but overall it's a very fun game and i laughed a lot with it.

And the good old Fifa 15. I'm always dawdling between Arsenal and Dortmund in my career modes. I also like to play friendlies.

That's all until now. I'm looking to play Uncharted 4, Rainbow Six Siege, Mafia 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back