• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'm currently playing Pokémon AS and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Juliandroid98

The night hunter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    I'm currently playing League of Legends, Minecraft, Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby and occasionally TF2

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I recently finished the main campaign for the first and second Uncharted game, and let me tell you, what a ride it was. I don't have a favorite game list, but those are easily in the top ten. I'm trying to decide whether to finish Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood or start a new save my copy of Omega Ruby, but it'll probably be the former.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, of course! ^^ I'm almost done with the main campaign, and it's definitely better than Gates to Infinity (at least in my opinion).

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm currently playing through BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend. This really more of an impulse buy to have something to play until I buy Tales of the Abyss and DeSu2 Record Breaker. Plus I love BlazBlue, so I figured I might as well buy it while I've got the money.

I last played through Continuum Shift Extend's story modes a year ago, so I've been doing a lot of catching up in terms of plot.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. I haven't played this game for nearly two decades lol. I was cleaning my bedroom the other day and found it in a box where I keep my other video games. It was all the way down in the bottom so I wasn't able to see it.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • 3DS
    Pokémon Y
    Pokémon Trading Card Game (GBC)
    Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
    3D OutRun

Wii U
    Yoshi's Wooly World

And on my newly acquired PS4
    NHL 16
    Need for Speed

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I am playing Pokémon OR, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Years
  • I finished Xenoblade Chronicles.

My final game file says I completed it in 57:45 and at Lv77.

I'm not sure if the difficulty of the final boss came from being under levelled or whether it was truly difficult but I did get wiped out 6-7 times, mostly the second phase. I had to switch my team to a team that could heal and tank better which made me a little sad, but I couldn't save so I just had to do what I had to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back