• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    While we wait till this game is out what other Pokémon games are you playing have you set yourself a goal to finish before gen 9 is out

Years
  • Mostly just playing GO on my end as far as Pokémon games go. My goal before SV come out is to maybe find a shiny Shaymin but with how slow I am at resetting in BDSP, I doubt it will happen for a long time… :x

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Mostly just playing GO on my end as far as Pokémon games go. My goal before SV come out is to maybe find a shiny Shaymin but with how slow I am at resetting in BDSP, I doubt it will happen for a long time… :x
    good luck on your hunt I have 2 goals trying to get all the legendarys in the max lair in sword and get all the legendarys from the park area in Pearl

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Honestly just collecting Pokemon cards. It's enough of a Pokemon related hobby that doesn't involve effort on my part really until the release.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Honestly just collecting Pokemon cards. It's enough of a Pokemon related hobby that doesn't involve effort on my part really until the release.
    UMMM post pics please?! щ(゜ロ゜щ) I make collecting shiny cardboard look like a damn chore lol.

And right now I've been filling my time with commissions while waiting! Also a spot of shiny hunting here and there. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Catching up on rom hacks. Some have been updated so I'm trying certain games i haven't touched in years.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Working on Legends Arceus a bit and sobbing because I just remembered that I never collected Oaks letter in BDSP 🥲

Other than that, drawing quite a bit.

Back