• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you guys' worst fears/phobia

Years
    My biggest fear is being alone.

When i was little my dad said he was going to a "meeting," he was really going to get drunk. I was around 6-7 and I was terrified of the dark. He left me alone in a Huge house, with no phone, and the power went out for 2 hours. he didn't return untill the next morning. ever since that night, i am and will always be afraid of being alone, i have gotton ove being afraid of the dark.

Years
    I have three notable ones - heights, flying and sharp objects.

Flying is probably the worst one to me because I had an airplane ride when I was very dizzy and I uh, barfed. I did get over the sharp objects one a bit, since I had learned how to handle a knife but I'm still terrified of needles.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    The only real phobia I have is not being able to achieve my aspirations, which is pretty much in an essence, an irrational fear of failure. I'm an extreme perfectionist, if I notice errors in things or see something that's wrong that should be right, I'm noticing everything and usually comment on it depending on the situation. I aim to perfect and achieve, but I have a horrifying fear of not being able to do so, so I try to take the more likely road of achieving/perfecting x thing as much as I can.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    anything related to isolation.
    e.g ppl leaving me alone/abandoning me/replacing me

also got a pretty bad fear of the world not being real which is dumb i know
    like, this-is-all-a-dream type stuff REALLY weirds me out :S

and then there's the big one - pregnancy & childbirth. nononononono

Same for the last one! I thought I was the only one, everyone else seems to like kids and stuff.

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
    I have athazagoraphobia - [fear of being forgotten or ignored (which is kinda like rejection)], Herpetophobia[Lizards!!! Ahhhhh!!!] and trypanophobia, which is a fear of needles and injections..

I am afraid with my future, what will happen!! °0°!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a fear of dead bugs, and a fear of things that are underwater or have been underwater for a long time. Like the underside of boats. It makes me cringe like nothing else. Except maybe dead bugs.

Years
    Spiders. Heights. Drowning. But maybe the worst is a fear of stepping on nails or having things stabbed into the bottoms of my feet. Ever since that happened to me I sometimes get these flashes in a similar way to a sudden itch when I'm lying in bed and I'll have to curl up and touch the bottoms of my feet to make sure that they're still okay because I feel unsafe and have to protect them.

Back