• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm ashamed of myself, i'm listening to incubus at the moment... so mainstream... o well, megalomaniac is a good song. i like the lyrics a lot. and it's one of the few music videos i've seen, and i liked it a lot, it was very anti-militry. *so cool*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, the thing is, i don't like them. but i like that song. and i am an indie snob, so we think like that. we think that we're becoming weak or something by listening to products of the general population. which is why i hate the radio, except for the jazz and classical stations. but right now i'm listening to left wing right by swashbuckler. it's a really cool indiemetal song. i haven't been able to find it anywhere since i downloaded it on accident... that's the problem with garage bands sometimes...

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Right now Im listening to the eurovision song contest on the t.v

lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Lt. Surge said:
    Nirvana - Come as you are
    nirvana... so good. in my opinion they're the last real rock band. at the moment rock is dead, we're waiting for something real... but nothing since the mid 90s... *so uncool* but right now i'm listening to the spiderman movie because my sister's watching it.

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    well, the thing is, i don't like them. but i like that song. and i am an indie snob, so we think like that. we think that we're becoming weak or something by listening to products of the general population. which is why i hate the radio, except for the jazz and classical stations. but right now i'm listening to left wing right by swashbuckler. it's a really cool indiemetal song. i haven't been able to find it anywhere since i downloaded it on accident... that's the problem with garage bands sometimes...

woah cool, you think you're the only indie-ana jones here
    koo koo kachu to you dude

Listening to: Indian Summer - Angry Son

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dj Sammy -- Sunlight

Its another cool song, especially when your outside with your best friends tanning.

Rita: I'm getting Dark *****!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    "All of This" by Blink 182.
    What are you listening to right now?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm listening to 'Tajiya Sango', Sango's theme on InuYasha. It sounds so sad, but it's really pretty. I like it a lot.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    completely agree with this one... just downloaded it last night and is still listening to it now ^_^ (my favorite song out of all the Inuyasha related songs for now... still missing a several piece of music from Inuyasha which i'll hunt down later too)
    Where are you getting them from? :P lol, I was checking up Tajiya Sango on google, and it listed a link to PC as the 6th result.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Whoa that?s an old quote 22sa. o.O; I got most of my Inuyasha off KaZaA Lite, but I know frosty didn?t cause it won?t work on the frostbox. =p

*not listening to anything*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm listening to a Remix I just made of Comme ci Comme Ca... Its a cool song.. If anyone wants to here it I'll put the link up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back