• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    kill.harp said:
    woah cool, you think you're the only indie-ana jones here
    koo koo kachu to you dude

Listening to: Indian Summer - Angry Son
    it's indie, as in independent music, not as in indiana jones. but he's not so bad either.
    listening to: elenor rigby

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Whoa that?s an old quote 22sa. o.O; I got most of my Inuyasha off KaZaA Lite, but I know frosty didn?t cause it won?t work on the frostbox. =p

*not listening to anything*
    My sister made me delete KaZaA Lite. u_u; Anyone want to send me songs on MSN? It's legal for Canadians! lol XD

I'm listening to "Down" by Blink 182 right now. ^_^

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    it's indie, as in independent music, not as in indiana jones. but he's not so bad either.
    listening to: elenor rigby

...are you really that dense?

To jscn: is the new modest mouse CD any good compared to their older stuff? I heard it was different from it, and so it didn't sound very good. I haven't heard anything from it yet though...

edit: forgot to add what i'm listening to...Fire Eaters of Tomorrow by Party of Helicopters

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    kill.harp said:
    ...are you really that dense?

To jscn: is the new modest mouse CD any good compared to their older stuff? I heard it was different from it, and so it didn't sound very good. I haven't heard anything from it yet though...

edit: forgot to add what i'm listening to...Fire Eaters of Tomorrow by Party of Helicopters
    no, i thought you were "that dense" sorry about the confusion.

aaaaaa

Just one of their songs that makes you feel really warm inside.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    22sa said:
    My sister made me delete KaZaA Lite. u_u; Anyone want to send me songs on MSN? It's legal for Canadians! lol XD

I'm listening to "Down" by Blink 182 right now. ^_^
    Then you don?t know how to hide what you?re using well enough. =P Seriously though, dunno why she would ?_?; Oh well?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    jscn12 said:
    The Martyr - Cursive
    Cursive is a really good band
    alright, anybody that even pays attention to my posts or johns, this' worth looking at. so pay attention nagdamit!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Rock on i'm listing to blink 182 "dammit". Than the next song is blink 182 "The Patrty Song"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park. I have listened to that song sometimes like 5 times in a row, it's a very good song, Linkin Park themselves are a great band, them and Led Zeppelin are my favorite.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back