• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Bleachers - Like A River Runs

I'm in love with this album from Bleachers, aka Jack Antonoff or the guitarist of fun. ! One of my favorites from 2014.

Treecko

Years
    Switchfoot- Saltwater Heart

As a big Switchfoot fan, I'm sad I haven't listened to their newest album, Fading West . But now I am, and it's amazing. I love the kind of indie rock vibes in some of the songs, especially this one. It's a different style from their post-grunge/hard rock style they usually deliver, but still amazing. It shows they can change up their style and still put out quality music.

Treecko

Years
    ^ If you haven't listened to their other songs you should. Cool Kids is great (and their most popular), their other songs need more love honestly.

The 1975- Chocolate

I don't know if there will ever be a time when I don't love this song or love this band.

Years
    The Veronicas - You Ruin Me

This Australian twin-sister duo are finally making a comeback, it's been like 7 years since they last released an album.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Do You Love Me?" ~ Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Nick Cave had been on my backlog for what seemed like forever. this is pretty much what I expected, which is a good thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back