• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

...damn Project Diva F; now I can't stop listening to Vocaloid songs. It's completely converted me.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Season of the Shark" ~ Yo La Tengo
    Album: Summer Sun (2003)

if this album remains this strong then I will not have any doubt in saying that this is one of their best efforts, and I am utterly confused as to how it's not regarded as such.

Years
    One Direction - Night Changes

As I mentioned in this thread, this is one of the few 1D songs I can actually tolerate listening to without finding it annoying. Probably because when they do a personal-sounding song, it resonates with me better and that seems to be the case here.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Backseat Freestyle - Kendrick Lamar

I love Kendrick, and this is one of my favorites from him.

Years
    The Eden Project - drowning.
    EP: Bipolar Paradise [FREE]

We're only 3 days in, but I already know that this will be one of my favourite EPs of the year.

pkmin3033

I've been hopelessly in love with nao since she did the OP for the Hyperdimension Neptunia anime. I've yet to hear a song by her that I dislike <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back