• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Radioactive- imagine dragons
    I will listen to this song forever i love it. No im not addicted idk what your talking about....

Years
    Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Probably the only Imagine Dragons song I really liked, since most stuff that followed this really fell flat which is a shame given how epic and dark I found this one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    American Football - The One With the Tambourine

If only this band came out with more than only one album and EP.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Abandon Window - Jon Hopkins
    Album: Immunity (2013)

The more I listen to this the more it sticks out to me as perhaps the most intense thing on this album. Which is weird given that it's the polar opposite to stuff like Collider or Open Eye Signal which is the stuff that's supposed to be taking that title. It's almost grabbing my attention more because it's so out of place here; I first kinda assumed that the point of it was to give its likely-MDMA-fueled audience a bit of breathing space, and it does work for that job, but I feel like there's more to it. I'm wondering why Jon Hopkins decided to make this instead of something like another Breathe This Air or whatever. And that's why I feel like there's so much more to it than other stuff; because there's something going on here on a much more personal level than elsewhere in this otherwise pretty crazy album - there's a reason why he made this. I'm wondering why he decided to include this song on this album and it's bugging me. It's an interesting name too and I'm drawing my own conclusions based on it, but they're a bit farfetched and I'll not post them now, haha.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    lord of 420 death grips/macintosh plus

this song is a win all over. if you aren't into rap or death grips try this: リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー (it's the background music)

Years
    Above & Beyond - We're All We Need (feat. Zoe Johnston)
    Album: We Are All We Need [Anjunabeats]

So pumped for this album.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Shadows" ~ Red House Painters
    Album: Ocean Beach (1995)

if you like melancholy, slow folk rock then uh well look no further because this is probably the apex of that kind of thing. it's becoming my favorite RHP album which is saying a lot, as they have at least three other albums that I love.

Years
    Chet Faker - Cigarettes & Loneliness

This bearded Australian had a massive 2014, and he's definitely worth checking out.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Yeah its still imagine dragons but its not addiction i swear XD
    Imagine Dragons-Demons

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back