• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Sum 41 - Angels With Dirty Faces

Years
    Calvin Harris - Flashback

I really miss the days when he used to actually perform and not just DJ all the time.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Fyrsta" ~ Sigur Rós
    Album: ( ) (2002)

their albums work in a seasonal cycle for me. Agaetis byrjun is autumn, this is winter, Takk... is spring and the one that came after whose name I don't remember in full is summer. so naturally I'm going to turn to this one now. beautiful album.

Years
    James Bay - Hold Back The River

Upcoming UK talent here. I've been in love with this one lately so I do hope to hear more of him.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "One More Night" ~ Can
    Album: Ege Bamyasi (1972)

I was inspired by Inherent Vice to check this one out again. out of Can's big three it was the one I'd always kind of shrugged off. I'm enjoying it this time, though. it's their grooviest album, no doubt.

pkmin3033

One of their few songs that is actually fine as a standalone.

Years
    Midnight Odyssey - A Death So Pure

This band has to be one of my favourite black metal acts of all time. The atmosphere and feeling from 'Funerals From The Astral Sphere' is amazing, and I am totally hyped for the new album release later in the Spring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back