• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Purity Ring - Begin Again
    I decided to listen to these guys yesterday after a friend recommended them. And I spent all day yesterday listening to their music. It is honestly so beautiful and majestic to me. Makes my synthpop/dream pop fan boy heart skip. It reminds me of Chvrches and Broods and Phantogram combined and it's gorgeous. This is one of my faves so far.

Years
  • Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars)

As I expected, this fell to overexposure so it got ruined for me. It proves just how well Bruno Mars sells because everything he does always gets overexposed.

Treecko

Years
  • Purity Ring - Fineshrine
    This is a good one to dance and jam to. I like the hip-hip/trip-hop vibes of it especially at the beginning/around the bridge.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "Avalon or Someone Very Similar" ~ Yo La Tengo
    Album: Popular Songs (2009)

sounds exactly like I'd expect a 2009 Yo La Tengo album to sound like

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "Total Trash" ~ Sonic Youth
    Album: Daydream Nation (1988)

listening to this album at 5:38 pm in January feels wrong, but it's still awesome so

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "Total Trash" ~ Sonic Youth
    Album: Daydream Nation (1988)

listening to this album at 5:38 pm in January feels wrong, but it's still awesome so

Sir Codin

I'm in a classic rock mood today.

Sir Codin

Spoiler:

These guys are always fun to listen to. This particular piece will no doubt leave an important mark on the history of heavy music and be inducted into all sorts of Halls of Fame. It is an instant classic and a profound analysis of anatiedaephobia, known professionally as the fear that somewhere, somehow...a duck is watching you.

Treecko

Years
  • Fall Out Boy - Novocaine

This is my favorite off their new album so far. Cause it's got a mixture of their sound on Folie a Deux/their older stuff and the new sound on Save Rock and Roll. (As someone on Youtube said, think Alpha Dog combined with The Phoenix) And also cause Patrick's falsettos in it are so amazing and slay me.

Sir Codin

Not a huge fan of Hagar-era Van Halen, but 5150 is a good album.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back