• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

...holycrap, I LOVE this! A massive improvement over the awful Samurai and Megaforce openings. It's got this eerie tribal feel to it, the lyrics are pretty good, and the vocals aren't bad either. I might actually watch this season now...I wonder if Saban are actually going to NOT mess this up. There does seem to be a correlation between good Power Rangers series and how good their opening themes are...at least to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Death Cab for Cutie - Sound of Settling

Haven't digged through anything by Death Cab other than the songs on Transatlanticism, but this is by far my favorite song by them.

Years
    Fareoh - In My Head

I wish the vocalist was credited here >_<

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Beholding the Daughters of the Firmament" ~ Burzum
    Album: Filosofem (1996)

even though I'm very new to the genre, this is my favorite "extreme" metal record that I've heard. so bleak.

Years
    Antemasque - In The Lurch

New project for Omar and Cedric from At The Drive In and The Mars Volta. If you loved those, you'll definitely love this outing from them.

Years
    East & Young - Horizon

I know I posted this yesterday or something but this really is a nice piece of work right here.

pkmin3033

Darkest Carols, Faithful Sing - Sir Christopher Lee

I am in constant awe of this guy. He's 92 now - 92! - and he's still releasing heavy metal albums...and he sounds incredible. I've always loved him in the movies, and he rules this genre.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Patent Pending - She's A Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas

pkmin3033

One of the openings to Gundam 00...I forget which season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back