• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Tarpit" ~ Dinosaur Jr.
    Album: You're Living All Over Me (1987)

cool album. one of the ones from OBCBYL that I rarely listen to even though I enjoy it a lot. amazing guitar playing, and surprisingly noisy.

Years
    The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

A flashback all the way to their massive 2004 album Hot Fuss which had two of their most overplayed songs ever.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Cancer for the Cure" ~ Eels
    Album: Electro-Shock Blues (1998)

man, this is one of the happiest-sounding albums I've ever heard that has really, really, really morbid lyrics. I love this.

Years
    PUPPET - SCRIBBLE (FEAT. THE EDEN PROJECT)

DEAR GOD THIS IS AMAZING

THE BEST THING SINCE PORTER ROBINSON

Years
    Röyksopp - Sordid Affair

One of the more "emotion-driven" songs from The Inevitable End that gives you the feels.

Years
    Mark Ronson - Daffodils (feat. Kevin Parker)

Can't wait for his new album! This collab is a very interesting one I admit.

pkmin3033

...yeah, Project Diva f has gotten me hooked on some of these tracks. I'm trying to learn the rhythm for this one so I can do it on Extreme, because Melancholic, my favourite, is IMPOSSIBLE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back