• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've had so much Barenaked Ladies popping up on my shuffles recently, it's been great to revisit!

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
Welcome Interstate Managers (2003)
BNL are fr my favorite band 💕 Saw them live last December!! Stacy's Mom also a great song; the Bowling For Soup version manages to pop up for me just as often as the original haha

I've gotten into picking up random CDs at thrift stores since I put a cd player in my house again. Kinda gettin' into country for the first time in my life, kinda obsessed with the Brooks & Dunn #1s... and then some two disc collection. Something about That Ain't No Way To Go specifically is pushing buttons in my brain; there's something VERY familiar in the music that DEFINITELY sounds like another song. I feel like it maps to a Phil Collins track?? maybe I'm crazy lmao

Back