• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Love Diving - Our Day

Takeru was 22 when he sang this. He was still a baby when he started SuG, which was also when he was in this movie called Beatrock Love. That's where this song is from. <3 He was just so adorable!! >////<

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • SuG - Crazy Bunny Coaster
    Album: Thrill Ride Pirates (2011)

Nothing like listening to old school SuG. <3 I do miss the old school stuff, but I'm glad they are making their music seem more serious and mature. It's really nice to see them growing up and exploring a much more heavier side of their music. :3

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
  • "Burning Bridges" - Chris Pureka

"This is a story of burning bridges / And allowing time to pass / This is a story of forgiveness / And breaking things in my hands / This is a story of understanding / You can't choose who you love"

Chris' lyrics and voice are both so beautiful. Everyone should give her a listen, honestly.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • SuG - B.A.B.Y
    Album: BLACK (2015)

OMFGGGGGG SO I POSTED ON HIS INSTAGRAM PICTURE. HE'S SINGING FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AFTER HIS TONSILS SURGERY. I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO COMMENT AND SAY "You can do it! I believe you. :D" LIKE WTF HE'S MY HERO AM I FUCKING IDIOT OMFG SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY DAMN MISERY. >///////< [/rantover]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back