• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you saving up to buy or last bought?

Years
    Well, the title explains itself.

I am saving up for a laptop and I last bought well...I don't know actually. It's been awile. I put a bid on an Avatar Poster though.

Years
    Possinbly a Nintendo Wii, but I may just get that as a birthday present so...not sure really. That is the most substantial one I can think of right now though

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hm, the last thing I bought was... my new cellphone, I think. I buy a lot of stuff but I think that's the most recent. :x Right now I'm saving up for The Academy Is...'s new album, Fast Times at Barrington High and perhaps a new digital camera, but I'm not sure of the latter.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm saving up for a plane ticket to Toronto \o/! We may be going there for vacation and since it was my idea, I offered to pay for my own ticket to help my parents with the budget and stuff.

other than that, the thing I last bought was a Gossip Girl book, This Side of Paradise, and Duffy's album.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Last bought: A Pikachu t-shirt and some Tootie Frooties :3
    Saving up for: A new laptop. I want something with Vista. And Adobe Photoshop CS3 ^^ It's expuhensive.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    The last thing I bought was Breaking Dawn. [IMO, I shouldn't have wasted the money and just borrowed it from my bestie =P]

I am saving up for Guitar Hero: On Tour [or something just as cool... I haven't bought a new DS game in awhile and I wants me one.]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm saving right now for that game called Rock Band for the Wii, and an extra guitar, well at least a part of it cause my parents MAY buy it but not really soon...

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    ...I'm saving up to buy new.. clothes .__.

I know, it sounds horrible materialistic & stuff, but meh.
    My grandparents are having this huuge party because their are married for 50 years, and they want everybody to look nice.
    And lookin' nice for my grandparents means = luts of expensive clothings :/

Years
    ....A new laptop. I want something with Vista....

Not to be rude, but no you don't. Vista is an extremely buggy Operating System.
    When I got my last PC it had Vista installed, and error after error and blue screen after blue screen showed up. I "backtracked" to XP Pro, and my system has run flawlessly ever since.
    Microsoft has even said that Vista is a bad OS, and was released before the bugs were worked out. Even with the Service Packs its not much better.

But if your looking for something that looks great and has some flashy features, by all means go with Vista. If your looking for something that preforms well on the other hand, I'd suggest going with XP Pro.

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it. ;)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    My dad got a Vista laptop. And it doesn't seem as bad as you made it sound eleven.

I just bought a Wii, well my dad did but i bought PBR and SBBB. They are both good games but PBR is fair bad, i thought it would be 10 X better than it is xD

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Not to be rude, but no you don't. Vista is an extremely buggy Operating System.
    When I got my last PC it had Vista installed, and error after error and blue screen after blue screen showed up. I "backtracked" to XP Pro, and my system has run flawlessly ever since.
    Microsoft has even said that Vista is a bad OS, and was released before the bugs were worked out. Even with the Service Packs its not much better.

But if your looking for something that looks great and has some flashy features, by all means go with Vista. If your looking for something that preforms well on the other hand, I'd suggest going with XP Pro.

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it. ;)

You laptop must of just been to rubbish to run vista since I never get problems with my Vista PC. I would never backtrack to XP because for me thats even slower.

VISTA ALL THE WAY:)

Well Im a trying to save up for some new bike tires so I can go out for a change.

Years
    I'm saving for a university position (well, really saving to pay off some of the student loan, not much but it'll take a couple of thousand off - I'm guessing that's how much I'll have saved by then).

I'm also saving for the parts to build a computer, but that may not be for many years yet since I have more pressing matters to attend to, such as living costs.

Back