• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you saving up to buy or last bought?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The last thing I bought was a pair of new shoes for school. ;D
    They weren't too expensive, I do believe they were right around $50 USD.

As of now, I'm saving some money back so that I can import Platinum. *shot*
    (Got to go Fedex... and it isn't cheap. :/)

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Either a laptop, iPod Nano (a red one) or a PS3. Whichever comes first.

I recently bought a ton of CoverGirl makeup, because I had barely anything. :/ So I went from $205 to $9. Ouch.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Currently saving up to buy a black Longchamp bag and a pair of Wayfarer Ray Bans (not sure of color yet). I have enough already for the bag and I just need to babysit 2 or 3 more times til I have enough for the Ray Bans. :D

Years
    Saving up for: Laptop still XD
    Last bought: 13 pairs of school clothes, a jean jacket, and some assorted jelly beans.

>.< -cringe- Ear wax flavored!

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Last thing I saved up for was a set of Copic brush pens. Blew a decent-sized hole in my money, that one did. >__<"

Years
    I'm currently saving money for some RAM for my computer. I run Vista on a gig of RAM... I think it works fine, but I want more, because I'm not opposed to improving my computer. I also want a new monitor, but I'm waiting to see what kind of birthday money I get before saying I'm saving for it or not. If I don't get that much, I'll probably say screw it and buy video games instead. XD

Last thing I bought was I guess some Chinese food. I chipped in $6 for my order.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Last thing I bought would be a pair of amazinggg bright blue skinnies=), aand three pairs of jeans (I got a free bag and underwear for it?) and awesome green flats =D

Years
    I need about $1000 dollars for what I am saving for.

~Xbox 360 w/ GTA IV
    ~LEGO Batman for the Wii
    ~this Millennium Falcon playset thing for action figures ($200)
    ~LEGO Batman: Tumbler and Joker's Ice Cream Truck (traditional LEGO product)

Then there shall be Platinum...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I last bought a set of Pichu Bros. pins. Before that, more Pokémon stuff. I spend a lot on that these days. XD Last thing I bought that wasn't online was probably groceries, haha. :(

I'm not really saving up for much right now. I have a fair bit already saved (...slowly being depleted by groceries and Pokémon stuff) and I have a job lined up for the fall. I suppose I'm sort of setting money aside for video games. I don't plan on buying too many before the end of the year, but there are a fair few I'm interested in.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    The last thing I bought was a Wii Classic Controller, even know I don't have any Wii games that has to do with the Classic Controller in it. Not even a Virtual Console game, because I don't know how to get internet on my Wii :O

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    last thing i saved up for was PMD2 when it was coming out (i pre-ordered it btw)

next thing i'm saving for (in order of release) is Sonic Chronicles: the Dark Brotherhood, then Shadows of Almia(Pokémon Ranger 2), then most likely Platinum next. I'm expecting a Wii on my b-day (Sept 6, in case u were wondering) so i'm also saving up for Brawl, which could be bought anytime between those.

Back