• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you saving up to buy or last bought?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I dropped the CS3 thing. I can't save that much money without spending it ><

I recently bought a waffle keyring. No matter what you say, that was an ace buy ^^ Who knew a waffle could look so cute?

I'm now saving for some new t-shirts 'cause I need some new ones :3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    The last thing I bought was some universal laptop recharger.

What I am saving up for is a new laptop. ^^

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    last time i saved up some cash, think it was so i could buy a macbook nd i got it hehe

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm saving up for a new bike. I can't take the pain of no bike. ;O; Well... yeah, I can, but you get the idea. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've been saving up for the past year and a half for a new laptop, but I don't think I still have enough since I don't really get an allowance each week/month.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Uhm....I think the only thing im saving up for is Spore 8DD

And the laptop I need to play Spore >____> *sigh*

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Gahaha! Now that I have a job I can save for my biggest dream... A Playstation 3! Wheeee... (a DS is also in plans :P)

Though I think I'll wait till I finish with my hacking business first, then I'll be able to really enjoy it :)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    I'm saving up to donate some munnays to PC XP
    I need 2 more dollars to hit mah goal of 15...
    I'm flat broke, I know!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Okey doke. Bought some new t-shirts.
    I got a nice Mario one o3o

I'm now saving up for .. actually, I have no clue what I'm saving up for XD

EDIT; I'm now saving up for a graphics tablet 8D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Right now I'm saving for Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 5, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero 4, and college expenses.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Last Bought- Legend of Zelda: Phatnom Hourglass & Mario &Sonic at the Olympic Games. (same day)
    Saving For- Boss 203 Mustang (my friend is helping)

long story about the Mustang.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I'm currently trying to save up for a new DS, seeing as I broke the old one. I have eighty dollars for it, so I'll probably have it soon.
    The last thing I bought, if I remember correctly, was the twelfth volume of xxxHolic.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The last thing I bought: The last thing I got was (not counting something small like "A can of Coke", not that a can of Coke is bad XD)... likely the iTunes card I got to upgrade my iPod touch. I think that's the last thing I bought.

What I'm saving up for
    : I have it all planned out... The next thing I want is a desk for my room, and that's going to cost around $150 or so. And after that I'm shooting for another XBox 360, this time an Elite to sit right on top of that desk (and for the time being I'll use my monitor for a TV. It's 20" so it'll do for a while). And the 360 will be around $450. And after that I plan on getting a 26" Samsung HDTV to on that desk along with that 360. And that'll cost me anywhere from $600-700 (depending on what kind of deal I can get it at).
    The desk comes sometime this month or next, the 360 comes around Christmas (depending on how much money I can make XD), and the TV.... who knows. Maybe by then Erica and Robo will fully talk me out of a TV. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I'm only really saving up abit for money to spend on vacation, but otherwise, the last thing I got was some clothes.

Back