• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you saving up to buy or last bought?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I really want to save up some money to get Brawl, but I think I'll save up to pay my mom back after helping me become a PC supporter...eventually...

Years
    I just bought the Case Closed Season 1 DVD last weekend.

I'm saving money for a car but I might buy a few things here and there before that.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Currently saving up for this really pretty Tarina Tarantino necklace... 180 dollars ;;

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    The last thing I bought (kind of) is this orange ds cover for my boyfriend. The reason I say kind of is because his mother actually bought it (it was Ebay and I don't have an online account or anything... so yeah). I'm not really saving up to buy anything as of now... maybe my boyfriend's birthday present when it gets closer (it's three week away though! *dies*). Why must our anniversary be so close to his birthday?! XD

-Neko

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well the last thing I brought was some food. I didn't have anything in my apartment. ^^; But the week before I went to an anime convention and brought some plushies(Renji, Rukia, Sasuke, Sakura, and Rock Lee), a Meer Campbell figure, and a Piplup.

What I am saving up still stands. I am saving up my trip to Las Vegas and a digital camera.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm saving up to get some gas money, a few Xbox 360 games and the first and fourth Phoenix Wright games. :>

I've got about $300 now, but I'm saving that. XD

Years
    I said I'd buy an electric guitar and I did. A second-hand Fender Squier Telecaster and 10W amp for under £100. Just about depleted my bank account, so I'll not be buying much in the near future. I guess now, I'll be saving up money to buy new video game releases like Rock Band 2, Gears of War 2 etc.

Back