• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing now?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pair of tight jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. :D Lazy day today.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm wearing a pair of shorts with a tanktop~ It's bed time almost n_n

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Black Silicon T-shirt with a lime green eagle on it, and Black-blue Rude slim-straight skinny jeans. How much more personal do you want me to get?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Flame shirt, cargo shorts, and a fedora...Kidding :P

Just some plain jeans, a nice and soft plain ol' blue shirt, red chuck taylors and thick rimmed glasses to sum it up.

Years
    Black pajama pants with white flower patterns and a black tank top. It's a pretty standard lazy PJ outfit.

I'm also wearing an ankle brace because my ankle has been acting up on me. The compression makes it feel better. *shrugs*

Years
    R-right now? Just my underwear. n_n; It's a Saturday - I deserve to lounge D:
    But, earlier, let me tell y'all.
    This past week, the average temperature for the day has been mid to high 70s. I woke up really early for voluntary overtime at work, and I decided I'd wear shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops.
    ...And, of course, today the high was in the mid 50s. u_________u;

King Kū

Outer-space is the limit
    Years
    Today I wore black jeans and a cute blue dress with skulls on it and a yellow bow in my hair with a candy necklace.

Right now? I'm not wearing anything.

England is cold.
    I like this forum already. :3

Today I wore a BJ Penn RVCA '106' top with harem pants. The top has a cool paddle logo with a tribal thing going on.

Right now I'm wearing just Under Armor 'Heat Gear' compression shorts - red. Is pretty hot in Hilo so at home I'm often pretty much semi-naked. I prefer compression stuff to normal cotton because of the waistband to be honest. Under Armor's waistbands' always feel really comfy on my v-lines. A lot of normal cotton ones have that weird bumpy texture along the waistband and it feel weird to me. Also I'm not a fan of free-balling it because my friends are often over, the compression stuff lets me stay in when I need to be in.

Years
    Tournament shirt and some basketball shorts. It's another lazy Sunday, and my homework remains to be done. No ragrets. :]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm wearing my new RedBubble t-shirt! It's orange with awesome Jak and Daxter quotes and pics all over it. :) I'll have to post it some time. It's really great.

Oh and underwear. So my butt doesn't get lost while I sleep. That's what underwear is for.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I'm wearing an ugly green shirt and my least favorite pair of shorts. I feel ugly. Tell me I'm pretty.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    A pair of dark grey pants and a Red Sox t-shirt that I use as pajamas. I need something cooler than pants now, though, it is getting really hot at night!

Years
    Hm, I've learned that the majority of the classrooms I'm in don't feel like they have heating so I've bundled up today just in case :P My favourite mint scarf, American Eagle striped sweater, light grey jacket-sweater thing from Bluenotes, black leggings (as always), and black combat boots :3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Brown Clarks, chalk black skinny jeans from Hot Topic (suck it), some fancy cardigan from H&M with another cardigan under from Uniqlo under it, with a grey dress short under that. Khaki American Eagle bag, and I'm actually not wearing a hat for once :D

Back