• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you Wearing Right Now?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • I'm wearing a whitish-brown T-shirt with the words "COCOA SPORTS" on it and red sweat pants. o_o

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I'm wearing the pajamas I wear for the summer...even though it's still kind of cold out at night. Navy blue shorts with horizontal pink stripes and a navy blue short-sleeve (lined on the sleeves with pink) top that says "I [insert heart here with Tommy Hilfiger symbol inside it] tommy". Yep...they're comfortable all right!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I was cold when I was going to scool today. It was probaly because I was wearing a short sleeved shirt. :P

Currently I'm wearing a black Nike shirt and a blue Puma shorts.

pokeguy76

The Ultimate Cleric
    Years
  • Right now?
    A pair of grey pants, a white T-shirt, blue (something you wear in the winter to keep you warm) and a jeans vest. Local time is currently 20:08 PM.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Spoiler: Click here

I'm sick so I'm wearing just whatever's comfortable for around the house...Very baggy purple and white pants
    and a blue tanktop.
    And I'll add this cuz I feel like it. I'm wrapped in a quilt.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just some random blue shirt I got out of my closet sleepily this morning. @_@; Oh, and?khaki shorts? Not sure. ._.;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ Well, right now I'm wearing my school uniform. It's only uncomfortable in the first few days after it's washed. Then it loosens up and it's not so bad. X3 Anyway, it consists of dress pants, a polo t-shirt, and I'm wearing a pullover on top of that. Oh, and my fluffy slippers. X3 X3 X3

Years
  • Lightning said:
    @_@ Well, right now I'm wearing my school uniform. It's only uncomfortable in the first few days after it's washed. Then it loosens up and it's not so bad. X3 Anyway, it consists of dress pants, a polo t-shirt, and I'm wearing a pullover on top of that. Oh, and my fluffy slippers. X3 X3 X3
    How early do you get to wear a polo t-shirt? Or can you wear it in the summer too? I can only wear that in the end of May.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • We're allowed to wear the polo shirt year-round. I thought it was like that mostly everywhere, as my elementary school was the same way. I don't like the normal blouses or shirts, so being unable to wear the t-shirt would get on my nerves, lol.

Years
  • Lightning said:
    We're allowed to wear the polo shirt year-round. I thought it was like that mostly everywhere, as my elementary school was the same way. I don't like the normal blouses or shirts, so being unable to wear the t-shirt would get on my nerves, lol.
    Well yeah, in the elementry section of my school they can wear it year long too (they can also cut their pants and wear shorts) but I'm not complaining it's still cold here.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmm...... surgery? plastic surgery........... reminds me of da show "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV with that dude who wanted to look like J'lo......hmmm...... he took these pills to make him more of a woman......aka hormone pills XD. he looked more like J'lo before the surgery (when wearing a wig) than he did after! XD

anyways.....hmm.....what does kevin wear?.....hmm....nothing! XD j/k...me is wearing grey shirt with black sweat pants..... XP

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, today, I just wore my AE shorts, but I wear those to school everyday, so that doesn't matter. I also wore a school dress code shirt as well. Right now, I have the AC on full blast, wearing a white shirt with some black workout shorts, considering that I'm about to go work out

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • At the moment I'm wearing my yellow Weathervane t-shirt and my navy Weathervane dance pants... since I'm going to tap in a few... I mean right now! And I'll probably end up sleeping in these clothes since when I get home at 9:30 I'll probably be too tired or lazy to change...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • I changed my clothes, so now I'm wearing something that matches! XD
    Grey Arizona Diamondbacks t-shirt (Diomonbacks are second to the Mariners! ^_^)
    Grey/black jeans

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Im still wearing my school unifrom, I usally keep it on till bed after school day, but some times i'll change it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Scyther5 said:
    Im still wearing my school unifrom, I usally keep it on till bed after school day, but some times i'll change it.
    A uniform, you must be attending a private school right? ^_^

I have a textured white T-shirt from Australia and dark blue pants on.

Back