• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your current favorite TV shows?

Years
  • Castle and Bones are one of my favorites, me and my mom watch 'em together usually.
    Also Psych, Misfits, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother. I really like GoT, but havent caught up( I am around the start of Season 3). I also watched up to the the second season of Breaking Bad and dropped it.Not because it's bad, I love it. But I just am too lazy to finish it.
    I like all the cartoons. Like Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons, Adventure Time and Regular Show. The last two I don't watch that much because I don't watch CN that often.
    Oh and I love bad comedies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Started watching Orange Is The New Black last week, in like episode six of season one right now. It's not bad at all, would recommended at least a look to anyone out there.

Seriously can't wait for Brookyln Nine Nine season two though! That's probably my favourite show right now.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Interesting.

Orange is the New Black Season 2 is currently all I'm watching, the rest is stuff I really like and tend to re-watch a lot.

I MEANT season 5 its been a while haha :)

I guess I'll have to get around to watching Orange is the New Black next. I've really only heard good things about it.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • Anything but the multitude of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ reality shows and music competitions.

My favorite show of all time is House, and that will never change.

All I really watch on TV these days is sports.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Liked all of the Orange is the New Black posts. xp

Right now the shows that I am into are:

Boy Meets World- recorded a lot of episodes and trying to watch all of them. I only got into the show a couple of months ago
    The Fosters- love this show. So much suspense in Season 2
    Big Brother- I like a lot of the people this season. Go Zach!
    Modern Family- a friend showed this to me, and I love it! There are many hilarious moments in this show.
    Scrubs- actually has a little bit of a story, and is very funny at the same time. I just started watching it this week.
    42- started watching it, one of the most suspenseful show I've ever seen!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Supernatural, Doctor Who and Community. One is basically my ideal for over the top excellency(even if it sucked for a while, and never will go back to its season 3-4 greatness), one has an excellent main character who changes once in a while, and the last has Chevy Chase, my everlasting man crush. I mean Alison Brie.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Doctor Who, Scrubs, Modern Family, Phineas and Ferb, The Legend of Korra, Adventure Time

As you can see, I split my time pretty evenly between shows that are age-appropriate and shows that totally aren't.

Chimchar007

Creator of Uninstall.
    Years
  • The big show I'm really into right now is The Fosters on ABC Family. I literally wait every Monday for that show to come on. It is very well written and I enjoy all the storylines.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm only going to include shows that are currently airing, because if I include all of my favorite TV shows, then it's going to be a long list.

I like Arrow, I like American Horror Story, I like Finding Carter, I like Portlandia, I like Almost Royal, I like Parks and Recreation, I like Game of Thrones, I like Survivor, I like Salem, I like Legend of Korra, I like Revenge, I like Orphan Black, and I like The Originals.

I like a lot more than that, but those are the ones that stand out above the others.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Only one that I'm into nowadays would have to be The Shield (Non Marvel mind you.) despite its age but the drama is good enough for me to stay interested in the show's events from start to finish.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Liked all of the Orange is the New Black posts. xp

Right now the shows that I am into are:

Boy Meets World- recorded a lot of episodes and trying to watch all of them. I only got into the show a couple of months ago
    The Fosters- love this show. So much suspense in Season 2
    Big Brother- I like a lot of the people this season. Go Zach!
    Modern Family- a friend showed this to me, and I love it! There are many hilarious moments in this show.
    Scrubs- actually has a little bit of a story, and is very funny at the same time. I just started watching it this week.
    42- started watching it, one of the most suspenseful show I've ever seen!

Omg I'm Team Zach as well haha. He can be a Dbag at times but I still love him.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've been watching Friends reruns on TV a lot lately. Probably my favorite sitcom ever, so amazingly hilarious. I'm also into Scrubs and The Office, but I haven't watched them in a while. I want to become re-obsessed with Adventure Time and Regular Show too.

I have a list of shows I want to watch now I have a bit of free-time before fall-classes start. One the list so far is Supernatural , Orange Is the New Black , Bob's Burgers , Arrested Development and Doctor Who. Maybe who Modern Family and Parks and Recreations cause I find Chris Pratt oddly attractive and he makes me question my sexuality even more cause they seem funny too. Any recommendations? I'm up for anything, but mostly comedy, but also drama/action/sci-fi would be good too.

Last edited:

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • I watch a few varied programmes, really enjoy NCIS, that would be my fav show at the moment, also watch Game of Thrones, the occasional Friends re-runs, they're always good fun, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer, love that, got the complete dvd box set!!!

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
    Years
  • Criminal Minds- It makes me sad to think that no one else likes this show...its like my all time favourite
    MLP:FiM- CUTE PONEHS make me Happeh

Years
  • Let's see...

American Horror Story
    The Originals
    Revenge
    Orange Is The New Black
    House of Cards
    Teen Wolf
    Parks and Rec
    Arrow
    Bob's Burgers

TV junkie over here.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • House is my favorite up untill now, Im thinking of starting Game Of Thrones :P

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • There are quite a number of shows that I like, but I can't really name a lot of them off the top of my head. Some of the few that come to mind right now are TWD and MLP. The one that I'm currently watching and am extremely into is Doctor Who. <3

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I prefer older shows. Oh well.

- Malcolm In The Middle
    - Everybody Hates Chris
    - The Simpsons
    - Friends
    - Two Men And A Half
    - Breaking Bad
    - The New Neighbors (Spanish sitcom)
    - South Park

I'm not gonna iclude all the animated ones.

Crystar500

Stressed and Confused
    Years
  • I love South Park. Like, absolutely LOVE it. I can't say I've caught every episode, but I was in the process of doing so until Hulu Plus decided to control their website. :/

I normally would turn on AdBlock so I can watch every episode straight through from their site. I was starting from the beginning, watching Season 1 all the way up to Season 17. Unfortunately, Hulu bypasses AdBlock somehow. And to rub it in? Hulu makes YOU choose what ads to show. Sure, I like choices. Not when you rub in the fact you're getting paid for wasting my time, though.

I can still watch it other places, but not in HD. :( Oh well, whatever. Still a great show that has stood through so many controversies over the years. Can't wait for the new season!

Game was great too, by the way. :p

Back