• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What ball do you all ways use?

What ball do you always use?

• Pokeball

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Greatball

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Ultraball

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    I usually have alot of Ultra balls. They have the highest catch ratio, besides the Master ball, and I usually don't like waiting long to catch the pokemon I want, so I use Ultra balls.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I would usually use Great Balls, but besides those, I like using Timer Balls the most.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Great balls always seem to work better than Ultra balls for me. I managed to catch the ledgendary birds with Great balls, but they wouldn't even stay in them with Ultras.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Guys your right Ultra ball is the best. So I better use them, right?

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I almost always use Great Balls, unless I'm after a Legendary or something. x3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I like using normal Pokeballs the best, but sometimes you gotta use better balls than that.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    Ultra balls everytime. But if I have any poke balls on me i use them first cos they look cooler. Anyone who says that ultra balls cost too much is stupid. Really its too easy to get money, so cost should NEVER be an issue for anybody.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Ultra balls are my favorite because they always catch Pokemon for me( this happens to me though) not sure to anyone else...

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I always use the Pokeball, I'm weird and don't like what the other ones look like when you send the pokemon out.

Back