• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What can you make out from Isshu?

Would you like to be able to fly to all/some regions?

• Duh! It would be totally awesome, and a great way to fill my Pokedex.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • It would be cool, but I don't are either way.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No way, that would totally be lame, and why would anyone want to go through 40 different gym?

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    So, I have made an analysis of the Isshu Region image. And here are my hypothesis.

What can you make out from Isshu?

Also, in my opinion, it is way too small, I think it is a little bigger, but Pokémon Japan didn't show it all.

so the most logical way for the region to continue to expand is Northwards. I just noticed the black/white building (castle?) and I think the desert is home to a small village of some sort instead of the base of the evil team.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

So in area 28 I can clearly see a house on Twilite Darkrai's map. Guess that confirms that some of the water (off Hiun?) will be surfable!! But can you go under the bridge? I'm assuming that since that Island is accessable the other ones shown will be too!!

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    I actually said , this doesnt look like all of Isshu.Not enough towns and with Hiun having a port, you're bound to travel to the other part eventually in the game.Well thats my guess.You start on this side of the Region then Take a boat to the other side, similar to Johto- Kanto in HGSS.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    well being a small portion or not, what we've got shown here is still a nice forested region, and the fact that we get a huge desert is a good thing too, Hoenns was tiny, I'm expecting good things from this

Years
    if you go to serebii's source (rpgland dot com) , they have an even larger map and there are pictures with details (in japanese). I'd link but I can't since I haven't posted enough.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    It is cool, but I also don't see why there is so much unused space in the top right area. Maybe there are clouds covering parts of it for a reason?

I think that is a definite possibility, but to me it looks like just a forest or jungle (I'd love for it to be a jungle but that's just me...)

Can't think of any reason for the airport except for possibly a tie in to future games? A new way to travel to a distant island or something as opposed to boat or surf? Who knows at this point?...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    There is already a thread for this. Stop being lazy and search next time.

I wasn't aware you were a moderator.

The airport is definitely interesting. I somehow doubt it's to take us to previous regions though, but as someone else said, probably a distant island.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Im acctually really liking the new direction theyre taking the map. Hopefully we get some cooler pokemon and then this generation could be a damn good one.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    ok where is the airport?
    is it the one in left side...
    I think it is pretty cool... it will be more cooler if we can access the other regions... even the regions in the pokemon ranger series...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's where the (5) Icon is pointing at. That is an airplane/aircraft runway.

Heck, screw the airport theory. I want that to be a military base.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Um thats not an airport runway its too small

Then what would it be? lol This is the Pokemon world after all, sizes don't exactly have to match that of real life.

I honestly don't see what else it could be.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    I thought the little bit of information about the region of Isshu being so far away that it can only be reached by airplane to just give us a perspective on how far away it is. Now, I'm starting to think there's a possibility of another region available to be accessed. After all, there's our airport. :)

Anyone else think so?

Back