• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    My DS is silver, my brother's lite is black… I might get my sister one, though colour not too sure. o.o'

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I'm the proud owner of a white DS lite. :3
    It's hard to keep it white, though, but I'm doing my best xD

Røzuя℮iÐØ

Roserade is manly rite? D:
    Years
  • I had the original DS, but it split in half @_@ I didn't have a Ds for a whiel after that, but when my sister's birthday came aound, she got a Pink DS lite and quickly grew bored of it, So I started using that one. I finally got my own Black DS lite for Christmas, which is the one I am currently using.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I have two big 'ol blocky DS's. One of which is Silver, the other Cobalt Blue. I also have a pair of DS Lite's. A Black and a Crimson Red one.

I'm so fortunate. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Streamline black. That midnight color just seems perfect for it. :D I thought about white, but mmm... could get messy. I like black for it too much. So, yeah, my DS is black. (Sister's is pink) ;o

Years
  • I have a polar white DS Lite.

Also, I have a silver original DS which I use when my DS Lite is charging or someone else is using it i.e., my younger brother.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Streamline black. That midnight color just seems perfect for it. :D I thought about white, but mmm... could get messy. I like black for it too much. So, yeah, my DS is black. (Sister's is pink) ;o
    I actually find that the black one shows grime and whatnot MUCH easier than the white one. XD Fingerprints aren't as obvious on the white one either. :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I have the original Silver DS.
    I don't really want a DS Lite as my DS is vintage baby... (Not really, I just can't afford a Lite yet..)

Rekon

Gekkomodo! I Choose You!
    Years
  • My DS Lites are Platinum Silver (Colour only released here in the U.K. and Europe I think) and Gold (which I got on my travels to the USA last month).

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • i had mine custom made (got connections to nintendo) crimson red and it shines purple in tha light all thanks to my cousin lol

Back